Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
i sent that stink some questions too, that selling page is so jumbled up and kinda misleading(he wound up telling me if i bought the 161 in 1 homecart that he would throw a neogeo gold system in for the buy it now price of 2,500 i believe

Mr. Zurkon

Zero's Secretary
I literally just sold that Omega bundle to that guy from Sylmar yesterday, and now he's price gouging on ebay? Lol, wow.

Mr. Zurkon

Zero's Secretary
Why so low? You could have sold it at $600 and it still would have been a steal.
Unfortunately I really needed the money and this guy was the only person interested. I would have gone through the marketplace here but I needed the money asap. I'm sure this guy could have paid $600, which is what I was asking initially. But, judging by his immediate listing on ebay of what I sold him, I'm sure he was lying about only being able to afford $450. He's exactly the type of flipper I hate.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
So I emailed the seller out of curiosity asking technical questions only a neo geo person would know and no response I also pointed out it all can be had for for about $600 he said
well then if u can buy it for 500 then buy it somewhere else, I am.pretty sure u will save some.cash

And when I stated you can buy it brand new directly from arcade works for $500 he said this lol
nothing has been.done to it, last time I checked last auction.sold for almost.900 without controllers, so I guess 900 is.pretty much close

So shadowkn55 in guess you should sell it on ebaynfor higher priced than you sell on your site hahahahahha.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Smh last omega that sold on ebay sold for $860 with no controllers, 161in1 cart with shock box, and KOF2000 with shock box......... Damn idiots

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I sent a message to the seller calling him out. Here was his response:
next time u write something to me with such accusation, I will report u to ebay!

I sold him the whole bundle for $450.

That's an awesome deal. Too bad it went to someone with an ulterior motive.

My other hobby is collecting vintage synthesizers. Unfortunately, the same type of price-gouging and shady business practices are going on in that market as well.

It's funny how some behave as if the laws of karma dont apply in cyber-space.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
So I emailed the seller out of curiosity asking technical questions only a neo geo person would know and no response I also pointed out it all can be had for for about $600 he said
well then if u can buy it for 500 then buy it somewhere else, I am.pretty sure u will save some.cash

And when I stated you can buy it brand new directly from arcade works for $500 he said this lol
nothing has been.done to it, last time I checked last auction.sold for almost.900 without controllers, so I guess 900 is.pretty much close

So shadowkn55 in guess you should sell it on ebaynfor higher priced than you sell on your site hahahahahha.

He'll be stuck with it for a long time if you thinks he can get more than $500 for it. I just got restocked some with boards and I should be able to put a few of them on ebay for the regular price.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
He'll be stuck with it for a long time if you thinks he can get more than $500 for it. I just got restocked some with boards and I should be able to put a few of them on ebay for the regular price.

Haha awesome man expose that phony!

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
im not sure about a gold aes system price but that is crazy.............................( and people continue to pay crazy prices

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
OMG ! 1600 $
I can't believe that someone bought it for real !

You should thank me for calling that piece of shit out. He would have bled the market dry here. Nothing but a MOTHERFUCKIN FLIPPER.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
You should thank me for calling that piece of shit out. He would have bled the market dry here. Nothing but a MOTHERFUCKIN FLIPPER.

yep a huge service was done in removing that detestable garbage from this website, thank you panda :)