Neo-geo.com Official LOL NG4L Posts

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
In this thread we discuss the ridiculous posts/photos from NG4L.

I'll start with this one:

Nothing makes you look more like a tool then having your sister posing next to your neo shit to show the internet.

Also, who puts there consoles on a display stand? Collectard level > 9000

On a side note having spliting the video across 2 pvms like that is pretty cool.

xlFhayr.jpg

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
In this thread we discuss the ridiculous posts/photos from NG4L.

I'll start with this one:

Nothing makes you look more like a tool then having your sister posing next to your neo shit to show the internet.

Also, who puts there consoles on a display stand? Collectard level > 9000

On a side note having spliting the video across 2 pvms like that is pretty cool.

xlFhayr.jpg

All my pvms have bnc out so you can daisy chain them together...

but yeah, the group is lols.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Just want to let you know many members are currently on that FB group including myself.
It's a cool place and many good deals floating around...........

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Just want to let you know many members are currently on that FB group including myself.

Yeah we are aware of your antics...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

It's not all bad but 80% of it is people posting circle jerk pics of unplayed games.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
It's not all bad but 80% of it is people posting circle jerk pics of unplayed games.

I'm that one of 20% trying to change the scene :)
Indeed that most people in that group have no knowledge comparing to here, but at least people can chat and share something more.
If I try to do the same thing from there to here.......oh my God, I'll be flamed by fire from hell.......

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
I'm that one of 20% trying to change the scene :)
Indeed that most people in that group have no knowledge comparing to here, but at least people can chat and share something more.
If I try to do the same thing from there to here.......oh my God, I'll be flamed by fire from hell.......

It's because people are enjoying this hobby elsewhere. This forum is dying slowly. AES collectors are on facebook because you don't get flamed for posting about what you have and everyone thoroughly enjoys seeing each others stuff. I love seeing games I thought I'd never see on these forums in un-played New condition mind you which is unreal even crazy for me but I respect their collection choices.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I will never understand these people, especially those who get their sister to pose for pics of their gear. Odd.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
hmmm...i dont have facebook, because i hate it. but pics of aes, mvs collections - why not. otherwise, i dont really care what other ppl bought with money, because buying stuff is no real achivement.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I will never understand these people, especially those who get their sister to pose for pics of their gear. Odd.

I dont see there's anything odd........if sister loves gaming and she's willing to pose.
So you prefer something like this and call it normal?

image.jpeg

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
My forum'ing' actually began on NGFL (you mean NGFL right re: NG4L?).

Nice bunch of PPL on there. Much more low key than this place and a great place to start out if you've been on the interwebz before. I'll be honest, I genuinely lurked on here for some time to try and gauge this place before diving in. It wasn't really necessary tbh as everyone has been cool.

I haven't been on there for a while though now. Which NGFL member posted that picture?

I'm guessing... American?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.

Odd, but she is kinda cute. He should post more pics of his sister and less of his video game stuff.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I dont see there's anything odd........if sister loves gaming and she's willing to pose.
So you prefer something like this and call it normal?

View attachment 34234

Neither are in my opinion. But I like this one a bit more, maybe because it's a tad more unrealistic perhaps?

Odd, but she is kinda cute. He should post more pics of his sister and less of his video game stuff.

Hmm well yes that would be a better use of the camera, less games more leg perhaps?

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Some of the posts are ok, and I can respect them. But alot of them are cringe worthy. I mean seriously I do not see the appeal of having some girl pose next to your shit. Are you trying to show the world something? Are you trying to say "Hey look, I overpaid for this videogame and I also sleep with my sister!"? Because thats what I'm taking away from it.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Facebook exists and thrives because 100% of the people on there think others give a shit about their life. Why should video game posts be any different?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯