Neo-Geo.com Fantasy Football 2015: Official Thread

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
i need an invite yo.

I just sent PMs to everyone asking for e-mail addresses so that I can send invites. I don't know how else to do it without making the league public, and then we'll have mouth-breathers walking in off the street that I'll have to boot.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I just sent PMs to everyone asking for e-mail addresses so that I can send invites. I don't know how else to do it without making the league public, and then we'll have mouth-breathers walking in off the street that I'll have to boot.

this is how it should be done anyways. keep it private.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Anyone else who wants to sign up can also just send me a PM with your e-mail address. There are 8 people on the list in the OP but that doesn't mean that they're all going to sign up. We can do 10 or even 12 teams if there's interest. More than that dilutes the talent pool too much.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Anyone else who wants to sign up can also just send me a PM with your e-mail address. There are 8 people on the list in the OP but that doesn't mean that they're all going to sign up. We can do 10 or even 12 teams if there's interest. More than that dilutes the talent pool too much.

i just drafted in my 16 team league last night. it gets shallow fast. by round 3 there are no more feature running backs and top tier qb's. by the start of round 5 you are dealing with wr2's and handcuff rb's. dark horses go in round 6-7. the rest is garbage and special teams.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
i think 16 is too many and 8 is too few. We need at least 10.

My trip to the bay area looks to be canceled , i was so looking forward to going to the 49ers game Thursday.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I believe that I have sent invites to everyone on the list, but so far only 3 teams appear to have signed up. I don't think that 8 teams is too few, but certainly a couple more would be nice. This is still open to anyone else who wants to join.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
ill sign up in a couple of days, 8 teams is to small if you follow basic fantasy setup (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, K). and 16 man roster that just leaves to much talent on the board no trading needed and draft is not as important with a stacked waiver wire.I mean the 1st 4 people drafting will get 3 players from the top 20 that leaves a bunch of good players. The draft isnt really that important , you can autodraft and pick up plenty of talent from waivers.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I understand what you're saying, but I don't think that a successful FF league requires that the waiver wire is completely devoid of talent to the point that teams have bench-riders on their roster. At least for me, the fun in FF is trying to figure out who to play and who to sit each week. When you have second-stringers on your roster, there really is no choice to be made.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Im good to go . and btw the league says it needs 10 to draft on the yahoo page.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i think 16 is too many and 8 is too few. We need at least 10.

My trip to the bay area looks to be canceled , i was so looking forward to going to the 49ers game Thursday.

16 gets interesting strategy involved.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
16 gets interesting strategy involved.

I only played a couple of 16 teamers and it was tough never did any good in them. It gets harder when the bye weeks start kicking in. but it does help you find the sleepers. Also more trading going on.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Tung Fu ru and Tw3ek have both not signed up. Right now we only have 6 teams. I thought we'd be able to get more people interested in this. As it is, maybe we should just forget it.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Maybe update the thread title to something like: Neo Fantasy Football League -2-4 more teams needed! ?

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
If you guys absolutely need someone to make the league happen. I'll do it. Send me a pm if you need me.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
If you guys absolutely need someone to make the league happen. I'll do it. Send me a pm if you need me.

We need at least 2 more teams or the league is just not going to be fun. If you really want to play, then please PM me your e-mail address. Please don't join just to do us a favor if you aren't really into it. Based on last year, I thought that we had more people here who were in to fantasy football.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Tung Fu just signed up, so now we have 7. Which means that we have to find one more person in order to have an even number.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Still need either 1 or 3 more players. I can move the draft to tomorrow, but it would have to be in the middle of the afternoon, pacific time.