Neo-Geo.com Fantasy Football 2015: Official Thread

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
So how many are actually still playing? I got lucky with a win this week and noticed Bloodhammers had 4 players on bye and the game was still close. lol if it wasn't for st Luis defense...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
That sucks. I don't know who runs the Bloodhammers team, and I'm too lazy to look it up. If he had played Arian Foster instead of starting a RB who was on their bye, you would have been hosed. Two of his starting WRs are also on their bye, but he doesn't have anything to replace them with on his bench. Now that Foster's career is over, he's gonna have to do some waiver-wire shopping anyway. If he ever starts paying attention again.

I am most certainly still playing, even if my W/L record suggests otherwise.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I'm still there even though my team has managed to suck Rex Ryan's ass each week.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Congrats on the win. My team shit the bed this week and you pulverized me team because of it.

I had a good run for a while, but fell apart at the end.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Thanks! I know the feeling. Was able to make some good pickups late in the season in both my leagues - just had dicked around too much in the middle of the season to come back in my other one. In this league I really had a lot of draft picks work out, and only one major injury so I was very fortunate. Look forward to playing again next year.