Neo Geo CD -> Consolized MVS

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Xian Xi said:
Sorry Scott I gotta do it, never saw this yet and wanted to say it looks awesome.

One thing though, did you install an AES shutter flap? So when you take out the MVS cart it closes and doesn't keep the connectors totally exposed. I think due to the size of the MVS cart you can use the AES shutter flap or maybe a flap from a VCR. Just a thought.

I thought about trying to use an AES shutter flap and even bought some loose AES tops to try and use one. Never did it, it didn't work like I had wanted it to... but all I have to do is leave a cart in the system and that protects it from dust. :)

Thanks for the compliments! :chimp:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Orochi Iori Y said:
I thought about trying to use an AES shutter flap and even bought some loose AES tops to try and use one. Never did it, it didn't work like I had wanted it to... but all I have to do is leave a cart in the system and that protects it from dust. :)

Thanks for the compliments! :chimp:

MOTW is easy to leave in. :buttrock:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ban everyone who has bumped this thread after the last post in 2004, excluding myself of course.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Macgaiver said:
Does not have none Schematic to be able to make what it made?

You blew that sentence to hell.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Bans incoming! :mr_t:

I didn't ever get around to putting any sort of instructions other than what little is found in this thread together. Been a long time since I have checked there, but the tech forums have some good stuff in there on how to do the electronics part. The case part just involves making room for the board and cutting an appropriate cart slot in the case. Good luck if you go for making one.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
68k said:
You blew that sentence to hell.

lol, word. somehow I understand what he means though, however I doubt with that english he'd be able to follow any 'schematic' available...

Vynce

n00b
Wow...I've never wanted a CMVS before seeing this one. I've got a dedicated gold cab, and it doesn't look nearly that cool.

Edit: I meant to post this three years ago.