Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Wow, this sounds too good to be true, I just hope they don't screw this one up. Can't wait til September 2nd. With the success of Neowave and now this game, AW may have a future after all.
An in addition it will be a Tag team battle wohohooooo :mr_t:
We should start guessing how many fighters will be there, who and from what games.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
we still dont know anything about the 94 remake,kof 2004 or this new "fighting jam"...

but the idea of playing them all on a psx2...

must...resist...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Then just buy an Atomiswave (and System 246) instead of inferior ports...

fran spend ur money on something worth it :)

cosplay? :cool:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Hopefully, calling it 'Battle Colosseum' doesn't mean the stages will all be variations of the same arena background like 75% of Matrimele. A small thing to complain about, but might as well start early.

Thereverend

Banned
where does it say it'll be a fighter?

Maybe it'll be say......... Super Smash Bros Style?

that's what the name sounds like.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I want to see the "another" characters come back in full playable form.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Thereverend said:
where does it say it'll be a fighter?

Maybe it'll be say......... Super Smash Bros Style?

that's what the name sounds like.

its a タッグバトル型対戦格闘 game.

taisen and kakutou, the last two words made up of 4 kanji usually refer to fighting games. smash bros and the like are referred to as "action" games.

does it need to b clearer?

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
Hey Sept. 02's my birthday, what a fantastic 23rd birthday present! Of coarse the game itself probably won't be out untill next year and i probably won't be able to afford it untill it's ported anyways(doh!).

barf

Maxima's Barber
Tag Battle with people who made SNK history... i hope that means the come back of Tung Fu Ru :) I wonder how he would look like in a realist style.

I want Tung Fu ru, Mister Big, Neo & Geo and either Marco or Eri. but i am just dreaming ^^

I now anticipate the Amusement Show more than TGS this year to see what it is graphically speaking. Either a kof 2k3 with some older kofs people added or a brand new game.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
i miss the guys form real bout, aof and ninja masters. . . i hope some are included.. hoping for cheng, tung fu rue, hon fu, todoh, etc. . .

i think im gonna keep a positive lookout for this game. . .

Thereverend

Banned
I'd put in

Shiki
Genjuro
Haohmaru
Ukyo
Tam Tam
Mai
Andy
Tung Fu Rue
Geese
Terry
Mary
Chang Shin zan
Kyo
Iori
K'
Ash
Gonitz
Fio
the robots from Robo army
Brocken
Hanzo
Fuuma

SNZero

Mr. Big's Thug
If it is going to be tag based i hope they split the cast up into teams, u could have a Retard team made up of Duck King and Poochy ... or that fat idiot Chang

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Would I be a little bitch if I was optimistic about sprite revamps? I mean, Sammy is a big company now, they probably have the manpower and tools to do this. But I bet its in the same vein as CFE, where old sprites is the norm.

BTW, news flash people, the game is called Capcom Fighting Evolution now. Why are you guys still calling it Jam? :spock:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
AztekNinja said:
BTW, news flash people, the game is called Capcom Fighting Evolution now. Why are you guys still calling it Jam? :spock:
It's still called 'Jam' in Japan, which is the only place people are playing it so far as far as I know. That's probably why. Maybe Capcom USA thought the word 'jam' was trying to hard to be cool (in a 10 years ago kind of way) or something.

I hope they do new sprites too, but I agree it's not too likely. Even if they had started to do new sprites, if they saw that Capcom was doing well enough with old sprites in Jam, they'd probably stop midway and cobble the rest together with old stuff to save money. I'll spend the time between now and Sept. 2 convincing myself I'm fine with that. Actually, I really am looking forward to seeing screenshots.

Thereverend

Banned
we call it what it is they jammed whoever they could into one game.

SNK needs new sprites

why no use the sprites Capcom used in CVS?