NEO GEO AES/CD SHELL REPLACMENT MANUFACTURING?!

Wankinov R

Banned
I mean why not? Why can't we have cheap and high quality replacement for NEO-GEO consoles shells? Some of you guys here already selling cartridges shells, inserts, shockboxes. And IMHO I don't think that producing shells replacements it's not that fucking hard, the Chinese already selling all kinds of replacements for most of the handhelds/consoles out there! My cousin works at a metal lathing workshop and I can ask him to make a metallic mold for the AES shell and re-produce them at better plastic quality than the original ones!

All I need is a an empty AES shell and I can start re-producing these shell within 2 months!!

What do you think guys?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Metal lathing? Wouldnt injection molding be far easier and more precise? But hey if he can do it thats cool.

Wankinov R

Banned
Injection molding? You know that could totally work too! :)

So .. who got an empty unused shell for an AES, CD (top loader, front loader), CDZ console that he don't use? I don't care how scratched, beatup it is, free donations of shells would be nice, paying for shells is also workable! :tickled:

BTW, why nobody think of making these shells until now?

jetblue

Crossed Swords Squire
my shell is all beat up and cracked. Keep me posted cause a new shell would be saweet!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Dude, resurrecting 8 year old threads is going to get yo ass chewed up here just FYI.