Neo Geo AES BitBoxes?

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
StoneAgeGamer sells the NeoSD AES with a Neo Geo BitBox, but he doesn’t seem to sell them separately. Maybe it has something to do with their recent changes to the website. I’ve attempted to ask Ryan of SAG about them on Twitter and Facebook but I’m not getting an answer.

Thought I’d ask here: Have any of you have ever been able to order them without NeoSD? If so, how much?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
SAG manufacturers their own BitBoxes, so you won’t be able to get those specific cases from anyone but them.

If you’re open to other cases, both the Neo Store and NeoOldStore sell replicas of the original SNK AES Snapcases. NeoOldStore sells replicas of the AES soft cases and inner trays as well.

Also recommended are Shockboxes from Southtown Homebrew. They work great for both MVS and AES carts.

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
SAG manufacturers their own BitBoxes, so you won’t be able to get those specific cases from anyone but them.

If you’re open to other cases, both the Neo Store and NeoOldStore sell replicas of the original SNK AES Snapcases. NeoOldStore sells replicas of the AES soft cases and inner trays as well.

Also recommended are Shockboxes from Southtown Homebrew. They work great for both MVS and AES carts.
Thanks. I was hoping to do a price comparison to those other options. I don’t see why they wouldn’t sell them separately if they went through all the trouble to have them made so I’m hoping it’s just an oversight.

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
I called and it sounds like they may be willing to sell them separately with a private link but I won’t know the price until they contact me back with that link. I still don’t actually know if they are the same size as original AES cases to know if they are worth buying as replacements. Guess I’ll check some of the YouTubers who purchased from SAG. :)

Edit: They took my email and phone number but no word yet. :(

Last edited: