neo-ced of Neo-Live closes insert doors.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
It seems that neo-ced decided to shutdown his insert section at Neo-Live. It seems to do with some people selling off conversions with his work or people profiting off of his stuff - not really too sure since i dont read french. Kind of a shame because this guy had some talent.

I was looking forward to checking out his work.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Man that's a bummer, he's inserts were awesome...

Ben

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I believe he's footing the bill for people to make money off of his work in terms of bandwidth.Neo-Ced, please come back and clarify things.
I know I've been abit aprehensive releasing those rarer insert designs due to all the time,research and money I've spent hunting down SNK sanctioned artwork but thanks to the donated web area,I can put things into perspective and realize I do this because I enjoy it AND I could be a considered a parasite myself.
I'm pretty sure his site has been bogged down with HITS but because he does'nt have a commercial site,those HITS are not a good thing.
BTW, my Neo Driftout is almost done,stay tuned for a CRAZEARCADE thread bump.
-BB

Last edited:

neo-ced

New Challenger
Hi guys :)

To clarify the situation :
I decided to stop the insert section because I had some troubles with some guys who bought converted mvs/aes games that include my inserts (money idol, turf master...).
The problem is : the guys (3 different guys) were desapointed by theire game convertion
>> X-cuse my english :spock:

because of bugs inside !!!

So, as you can see it on all my works, on the back of the insert, there is my sign, and they find me (google I think)
to ask me some help to repair the desaster...

I did repair one of its... But furious about the idea that guys are using my insert to sell
a very bad convertion (inside the aes/ngh cartidge), I decided to stop it !

I think I'll re-open the section but just with templates and artworks (like I continue to
do it with some logos of games) and they will be able to do theire insert by
themselves and note that it is not so simple to stole works to sell theire bad
works (I mean the convertions were very dirty works inside) hiden under a
good insert !

BEAR : thanks for the artwork of driftout ;)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hey Neo-Ced! If you need a better scan or a larger scan of that,just let me know. I ended up rescanning it again.
Thanks for that manual idea as well and I look forward to your next design.

My SHOCK BOX Neo Drifout insert should be out later tonight hopefully.
I scraped my original design,tried something different and then went back to perfecting my original design so to any of you waiting for it,I've been working on it a litle everyday since I finished that Street Hoop insert.
-BB

neo-ced

New Challenger
Yep' :)

It's ok for the scan, the pictures that u gave me were OK ;)
I've finished my insert in using your scans (but I've changed
the subaru picture... you'll see it later)

So, about my website, I'm on the next update that will include
these Game Logtype :
> pochi & nyaa (a great puzzle game)
> Twinkle star (I saw that severall insert were have problems with this game...)
> Neo Driftout
> Nightmare In The Dark