Neo-Ayato trustworthy?

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just want to ask a question (probably dumb, sorry if it is) but is www.neoayato.com trustworthy to buy things from? Because the site is well, kinda cheap looking I thought it would be best to ask... thanks!

(dunno if this is the right place to ask... sorry about that mods ^^)

buster_broon

The Rock,
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Neoayato is superb in all respects

you may think his prices are high but he is always happy to sort out a deal or 2

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I had a bad experience with him, and will never deal with him again.

The problem was eventually corrected but the whole process took 3 months, and was inexcuseable.

EDIT: Oh hell I'll explain my story...

Earlier this spring I ordered a Sengoku 2 US AES from Neo Ayato. Took over a week to get it. I open the box and inside is a JP version, smelling of mold! In fact I could even wipe the mold off the case, inside and out! The case had tears in it and everything.

I corresponded with Neo Ayato (Laurent) and I decided to send it back for a refund(shipping, taxes included), which I got via Paypal since he couldn't refund it to my Credit Card.

He was very apologetic, and maintained that he was away the week I ordered it. Another person filled the order instead.

I've never seen an AES game look or smell so bad.

Last edited:

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I dunno man but I still can't get over my slug 1 MVS kit that was sent over the Atlantic to me an a freakin bag last year. When I messaged him about it he asked me to send him pictures because "the US postsal service had been damaging alot of his products"

Whatever though if 99% of the people in the world have good experiences things can be overlooked.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I had a great transaction with him. I bought my Pocket Fighter for WonderSwan from him, and I had no problems at all.

Omegagouki

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i boought 2 gameboy games from him, no problems. quick shipment and it was cheap(didnt make sense but who am I to question cheap shipment).

Retaliator

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The conversion cart I ordered from Neoayato looked like it was used for a figure skating championship.

Literally I have never ever seen an AES cart scratched so badly.

Definitely won`t order again.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
I have ordered from Laurent (Neo Ayato) before. He is very honest. I asked him specific questions and he gave me very honest answers to all questions. My games arrived in even better condition than he originally stated. I am actually waiting for a response concerning 2 of his carts I was looking at. All items he has shipped to me were well packaged, wrapped in bubble wrap, heavily taped with an additional cardboard barrier covering the Bubble wrap and then placed very snug in a shipping box.

What we have to look at is not whether your transaction was not to your liking....but whether the seller was willing to make ammends for anything that went wrong on this end. Sometimes things go wrong and a buyer is inconvenienced. If the seller tries to correct the unfortunate incident, that makes him a good seller to me.

I am not making light of anyones bad experience. I am just glad people like Laurent will make a honest effort to make the customer happy. This is what seperates him from the likes of the Kyokugen Stars, Timothy Tews and Japhei's.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
deathknight said:
Hey guys I just want to ask a question (probably dumb, sorry if it is) but is www.neoayato.com trustworthy to buy things from? Because the site is well, kinda cheap looking I thought it would be best to ask... thanks!

(dunno if this is the right place to ask... sorry about that mods ^^)

Deathknight,

Email Laurent and ask him questions about the titles you are looking for . I always ask for condition of Insert, Cart Sticker and Manual. He has always given me EXACT descriptions of each individual part. If you want to know if the trays are cracked or if the snaplocks have some kind of disfigurement ask about that also. Hope this helps. These are all the questions I normally ask.

I hope you're not looking at my Viewpoint US AES and Aero Fighters 2 US AES . As those are the ones I'm awaiting his reply email for. :loco: :p :drool_2: :drool: :lol: :mr_t:

Phillip

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've bought from Laurent twice, both times it was a bad deal. I only did it the second time because he has a good reputation here.

First time was for a Mystic Heroes JPN Gamecube game. The game was meant to be new, but came with a very dog eared cardboard sleave and the plastic case was shattered. The manual was also dog eared. It took nearly a month to partial satisfaction.

The second time was for a Magical Drop 3 bare cart. I emailed up front to see if it was in stock, was told it was and received a Magical Drop 2 bare cart. I sent it back as requested for the 3 cart and waited and waited. Eventually I settled for a tshirt of nearly the same value which I didn't really want. He sent me a different tshirt to the one I semi wanted in the end too.

Never again.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mixed emotions eh??... ahh well thanks for your reply's anyways i'm not planning on investing a HUGE amount of money I was just interested in some semi-rare mooks he has.. (now don't you guys buy em before me:shame: ) ahh thanks anyways:D