Neo AES gear sale!! :D

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Okay, I've finally thrown in the towel and am lookin' to sell off my hard earned AES bits'n pieces... Listed below is much of the items I'm offering for a start and I thought I'd post 'em here first to give the good folks on these forums first dibs before going down the eBay path.

------------

Alpha Mission 2 (US Dog-tag cover, but JPN "ASO2" cart and manual...????) - $55
Art of Fighting (EUR) - ***SOLD***
Art of Fighting 2 (JPN) - $40
Baseball Stars Professional (JPN) - $45
Cyber Lip (JPN) - ***SOLD***
Fatal Fury (EUR) - ***SOLD***
Fatal Fury 2 (JPN) - ***SOLD***
Fatal Fury Special (JPN) - ***SOLD***
King of Fighters '98 (US) - $150
Last Resort (JPN) *near mint/mint cond* - $135
Metal Slug 3 (JPN) - ***SOLD***
Robo Army (EUR) - ***SOLD***
Samurai Shodown 2 (JPN) - $35

------------

1x JPN AES Memory Card w/original hard plastic jewel case - $35

---------------------------------------

All carts are complete with case, manual (in plastic bag) and are in all cases (unless noted!!) in "very good" to "near mint" condition. I'll see what I can do about posting some snaps ASAP ;)

Also have 1x modded Euro AES system, with both old and new style sticks, but I'd better hold onto that while I still have carts to test/play ;)

I am in Australia, which can prove pricey on shipping, but feel free to query anything on the list as I'm always happy to work out a better deal to soak up some shipping related expense as a bundle.

Happy to accept PayPal, and all sold items will be packaged with the utmost care for both our peace of mind ;) I've sold loads of my collected NG and general Arcade gear on the forums in the past and have always found it a friendly and direct way to find appreciative new homes for games that deserve no less!!

PayPal to - john_smith@internode.on.net

Cheers fellas :glee:

Last edited:
S

soyleyenda

NEO GEO AES

You send games to spain?

Im interested in metal slug 3 aes,how much cost with shipping?what kind of shipping is?

Thanks!