need SvC Chaos soundtrack (after the game is out)

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
If anyone is lucky enough to get a soundtrack to SvC: Chaos, send the tracks in mp3 format to ripscity@hotmail.com if they are small enough. If not small enough PM me with a contact link (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM) and we can transfer file from there. They'll be uploaded and you'll get credit.

<small>[ July 10, 2003, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: Tora Kouhi ]</small>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Tora Kouhi:
If anyone is lucky enough to get a soundtrack to SvC: Chaos, send the tracks in mp3 format to ripscity@hotmail.com if they are small enough. If not small enough PM me with a contact link (ICQ, AIM, MSN, YIM) and we can transfer file from there. They'll be uploaded and you'll get credit.
oh yes... CREDIT! How awesume... For bootleging a CD I get CREDIT! Should this really be in News & Rumours... I mean, I am not up on the current rules here, but don't we have a section for warez and pirated software requests?

-Nick

By the way, when the ROM comes out, someone please send it to me and I will give you credit! YESSSSSSSSSss

mungrin

Panko KING,
Hey Tora,as soon as I download the rom i will rip the soundtrack for ya,OK? drool_2

DaemoN

Camel Slug
someone rid the board of the warez beggers
AND YOU GET CREDIT
^_^

- DN

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
so you saying having any sort of OST of any game such as Guilty Gear X is the result of bootleging? Bullshit!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
No but when you rip the mp3's from a CD you could easily buy, its bootlegging and stupid.

Find something better to do on that site of yours.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Tora Kouhi:
Hey no problem, and while I'm at it, let me send you the other 30gb I have in illegally downloaded game soundtracks and a few of these wooden horse statues I don't need. Jesus christ was a stupid post.

capo

New Challenger
Tora, you must contact later the owner of otaku.com, he will help you... with a brand new cd... :rolleyes:

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Sheesh! all I wanted to do beat a certain (censored for the UK people) cocksucker to the punch

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Tora Kouhi:
Sheesh! all I wanted to do beat a certain (censored for the UK people) cocksucker to the punch
Look Tora, I am not against the mp3s of this as much as I am the begging for them in News and Rumours... hell... doing this same post at <a href="http://www.phuck-ign.com" target="_blank">http://www.phuck-ign.com</a> or maybe even phrased differently here (in general or something... like, if anyone gets the SvC cd, get in touch with me... love to hear a track or two) Then you could work it out over PM or mail... So much better and not... IN YO FACE!

Whatever,

-Nick

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'd hate to side with this guy and all, but millions upon millions of people download music off of Kazaa, so what would be so different? I mean you can easily buy those CDs in stores too!

You mean to tell me none of you download music off the internet?

Bullshit!

Hippocrates I say!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
You download the free music you want and buy from the bands you want to support.

Same with game music sountracks. You like them, buy it. It supports the company and you get more sountracks later.

See, its all about screwing people you dont like very much or are dead and wouldnt make money anyway.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
the roker:
I'd hate to side with this guy and all, but millions upon millions of people download music off of Kazaa, so what would be so different? I mean you can easily buy those CDs in stores too!

Bullshit!

Hippocrates I say!
:rolleyes:

Hypocrites.

And secondly, you don't post in News and Rumors asking the board to send you an entire game soundtrack like its their fucking duty to do so. Go and find it yourself.

<small>[ July 11, 2003, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: Buro Destruct ]</small>

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct:
the roker:

Bullshit!

Hippocrates I say!
:rolleyes:

Hypocrites.

And secondly, you don't post in News and Rumors asking the board to send you an entire game soundtrack like its their fucking duty to do so. Go and find it yourself.
hippo hypo

whatever

you got the point

I won't mispell that again

I think his method is retarded, but you have to be kidding yourself when you say he's wrong for wanting the mp3's of it.

Napster has changed that forever

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hahaha, wanted to get the soundtrack before Gunsmith. Buy the CD if you're that desperate. If you can afford a Neo, you can afford a simple soundtrack.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
the roker:

Bullshit!

Hippocrates I say!
Actually, I have a fuckload of mp3s, it's my entire cd collection for use on my PC or Rio. Just because lots of people steal music on the internet doesn't make it right or legal. As far as being a hypocrit, I'm not one, sorry. I don't have any pirated software or stolen shit on my pc. I pay for my stuf and that incudes office, photoshop, and windows itself. If tora wants the cd right away I'm sure she can get it EMS shipped from Japan. Christ, if you are posting on a neo board you aren't into a cheap hobby.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Talen:
I don't have any pirated software or stolen shit on my pc. I pay for my stuf and that incudes office, photoshop, and windows itself.
weirdo eek!

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I don't care if you pirate the soundtrack but don't post on the news forum that you need it. The game is barely out at least wait a while before begging for it.

And if you want the game I got my copy from Japhai and I already unlocked morrigan, GIll,Fio, and K dash. thank god i go teh b007l3g loco loco loco

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Rade Kuruc:
VX:
. If you can afford a Neo, you can afford a simple soundtrack.
Ummm, no. No Neo.
AES serial #000243, dumbass.

At least I didn't jack that.

<small>[ July 11, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Tora Kouhi ]</small>

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Tora Kouhi:
The game hasn't even made its official debut yet, but you're already asking folks to steal the soundtrack for you? What the hell for? Go buy the thing yourself when it's released on CD -- SNK's soundtracks are usually released shortly after the game's launch (and at a retail price lower than the average JPOP/JROCK CD), so why don't you just pony up the cash and support the composers?

Not a very common sense request, either, given the venue you chose in which to make it. With the attention counterfeiters and bootleggers are getting from SNK Playmore these days (and with the attention we know SNK Playmore gives neo-geo.com), asking for a stolen copy of their latest game's soundtrack, hosting it on a public website, and naming the person who gave you the files is about as smart as opening up a meth lab (with an 8x10 of your supplier taped to the front door) across the street from a police station.
Tora Kouhi:
so you saying having any sort of OST of any game such as Guilty Gear X is the result of bootleging? Bullshit!
I assume that what you meant to say here was "so you saying having any sort of .mp3 files of the OST of any game such as Guilty Gear X is the result of bootleging?" -- the answer is YES, unless you already own the original CD release of that OST. Fair Use entitles you to make a backup copy for archival purposes of any CD you own. However, you are forbidden from giving, lending, leasing, renting, or selling a backup copy to anyone else -- it is for your use only. So if you have .mp3 files on your computer for which you have no original CD release, then yes, those files are the result of a copyright violation (or bootlegging, as you put it).
Tora Kouhi:
Well, this answers my "what the hell for?" question, above -- it's a dick-waving contest, pure and simple. How pathetic -- "I illegally distributed pirated music files from 'Game X' before anyone else!" Big deal -- you're both thieves.

BTW, what word in your phrase "a certain (censored for the UK people) cocksucker" did you leave out for the sake of not offending the British members? I lived in England for 4 years, and I seem to recall "cocksucker" being just as offensive there as here in the 'States. Just wondering how offensive your omitted word must have been for you to have considered "cocksucker" mild enough to warrant inclusion.
the roker:
I'd hate to side with this guy and all, but millions upon millions of people download music off of Kazaa, so what would be so different?
Nothing -- that's stealing, too. Just because a mob of 50 people perform a smash'n'grab on a clothing store doesn't make the actions of each one of them just as illegal as those of a solo shoplifter. If two wrongs don't make a right, "millions upon millions" of wrongs certainly don't, either.
the roker:
I mean you can easily buy those CDs in stores too!
And you can buy original imported video game OST CDs just as easily.
the roker:
You mean to tell me none of you download music off the internet? Bullshit! Hippocrates I say!
I don't believe anyone who posted in this thread before you ever made that claim -- stop making unfounded accusations and assumptions.
the roker:
I think his method is retarded, but you have to be kidding yourself when you say he's wrong for wanting the mp3's of it. Napster has changed that forever
Attempting to acquire an illegal copy of a copyrighted work is exactly that: illegal. The only way one could consider such an action to be anything other than "wrong" is if one felt that violating laws was not "wrong." If there were nothing "wrong" with it, Napster would still be operating in exactly the same manner they did before they were brought to court.

--Chris

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
I'm not to sure as to if the word "limey" is derogatory to anyone from UK so I left that out.