Need 2 Atomiswave inserts!

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
Could one of you talented people please put together an insert for Ranger Mission and one for Sport Shooting USA? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

8man

Administrator
hi,

did you win the eBay auctions a few days ago?

there were 2 shooting AW kits available (and you mentioned both that sold).

Anyway, I was going to bid on those auctions,
but I didn't get back from dinner/movie in time.

Good luck with the games!!
hope you can find some inserts =)

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
You should try doing them yourself using the template I have available on my site. Anyone can learn, just start messing around. I am really busy right now, so I don't have the time to help you out with this one. Maybe later if you still don't have any.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
loopyeddie said:
You should try doing them yourself using the template I have available on my site. Anyone can learn, just start messing around. I am really busy right now, so I don't have the time to help you out with this one. Maybe later if you still don't have any.
I would but I don' t have Photoshop. :kekeke:

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Just find a place to download it. I don't know anybody who paid for it and everybody has it.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
Ok I am bumping this agian.... If some one would do this for me I could donate some paypal funds to them. :chimp: I am shit with Photoshop. :oh_no:

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Sammy used to have a free catalog you could order that had these nice flyers for all of their games, including those two. I still have them, and I might be able to get you guys some decent scans of them. Sega's site still has the flyers up, but unfortunately they aren't very high-quality.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
Neon_Sonic said:
Sammy used to have a free catalog you could order that had these nice flyers for all of their games, including those two. I still have them, and I might be able to get you guys some decent scans of them. Sega's site still has the flyers up, but unfortunately they aren't very high-quality.
That would be SWEET!

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
BIG BEAR said:
You have all of the flyers or the catalog?
-BB

Maybe that was kind of confusing. It's not really like a bound catalog kind of thing so much as a couple of folders with a bunch of flyers for Sammy's games and other stuff. I kept all the ones for their games, but I threw away the baseball crane game ads and that kind of thing.