NCSX KOF 2000 Pre-order

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
i e-mailed them and they told me they where not taking pre-order any more!!! they told me that they would give me a e-mail in decemember!(ya right i belive that when it happens!)do you guys know of any other place that has it for sale? or do any of you order 2 copys and care to sell the second copy? let me know

thanks

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
NCS doesn't like for people to pre-order multiple copies of Neo Geo cart games, for since they are only allocated a limited amount they want to make sure everyone can at least get a chance and get at least one... not order two or more, one to keep and the rest to post on a place like EBay.

It's a shame that they had to shut down the pre-orders so soon. Maybe they might have some extra carts when they eventually come in, for there could be a few people that wind up not being able to go through with the deal at the last minute. Otherwise, I don't know what else to tell you.

JRock917

, ,
That sound really strange eazy. I am not surprised they do limit the number of KOF carts that can be purchased. I think, if for some reason NCS cant come through for me, I might try Japan Video Games, they are a good outfit.

benares

Kula's Candy
I *MAY* have 2 extra copies of KOF2000 when it's released. I'll let you know when that happens. I'll charge the same rate as NCS would charge plus shipping.