NBA Season 23/24

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Lakers always fizzle at the end of their games with the Nuggets. LeBron shooting and missing a three with 15 or so seconds was a bad decision.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I'm still hyped. Sixers will lose the series in the non Embiid minutes. Josh Hart grabs the rebounds like Oak in his prime. He'll never rest a single minute again.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Suns suck again. You can tell this team is ready to just get it over with and start their vacation. Extremely disappointing. There needs to be some severe roster changes for any player not named Booker, Beal (only because we have no choice in the matter) or Allen, and the coaching staff. Booker is almost totally checked out too, which is unacceptable. Where is playoff Booker from last year or the years before?

Said it before and I'll say it again. Trading Bridges and Cam for Durant was a colossal mistake. Signing Beal to a huge contract with a no-trade clause is almost as bad. Firing Monty and hiring Vogel is just outright dumb. Signing a bunch of minimum contract mercenaries got us mostly nothing. Only good thing to come out of this was Allen's best season and contract extension.

Once the series is over, I'll be rooting for either the Timberpups, the Thunder, or the Nuggets, because fuck LA Teams and fuck Dallas. That and I want to see a quote unquote "small town team" with no championship win (excluding the Nuggets, but hell, they've been that way forever until last year).

Last edited:

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Age is catching up to him and Davis, they both got cooked by Jamal Murray’s mid jumper .
lebron was just always superior because of his athleticism and size. he doesn't have much else other than bully ball. his IQ, vision, and passing ability isn't even close to jokic.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It worked in 2020 and was probably worth it for the Lakers. Hope he retires as a Laker. He will be an all star with the most fan votes again but he isn't even the best player on his team. Eventually every athlete loses against time.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Even if the refs find a way to bail them out and giftwrap Game 4, they'll still lose in Denver. No matter how much airspace ESPN wastes talking about the Lakers, they're a perennial play-in team and not a threat to win the title anymore.

Sucks to suck.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Hope Mitchell's injury isn't severe. Embiid had more than one flagrant foul but the Knicks didn't lose only because of all his free throws.
The refs didn't want to end this match and the series in the first quarter.
Knicks in 6 even without Mitchell. Embiid injured the guy who could play defense on him. Good old Cobra Kai tactics.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Hope Mitchell's injury isn't severe. Embiid had more than one flagrant foul but the Knicks didn't lose only because of all his free throws.
The refs didn't want to end this match and the series in the first quarter.
Knicks in 6 even without Mitchell. Embiid injured the guy who could play defense on him. Good old Cobra Kai tactics.
Mitchell is in a walking boot. He's done.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
They shouldn't have hired Doc in the first place but I don't know that you can blame him for losing without Giannis.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
One of my great joys in life, and I'm not entirely proud to admit it but there it is, is watching the internet shade Lebronze.

The memes are all legit legend.

I am rooting for Denver to sweep LA so that the Lakers get smart, dump Lebron and begin the healing process. The man is a cancer to whatever team he's on.

And I know a little something about cancer.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
One of my great joys in life, and I'm not entirely proud to admit it but there it is, is watching the internet shade Lebronze.

The memes are all legit legend.

I am rooting for Denver to sweep LA so that the Lakers get smart, dump Lebron and begin the healing process. The man is a cancer to whatever team he's on.

And I know a little something about cancer.
One of my great joys is seeing you post again. Welcome back, sir.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
One of my great joys is seeing you post again. Welcome back, sir.
It is nice to be back.

And laughing at Lebron James.

I once wished for him to have a career ending injury.

Now I'm glad to see he has carried on because if he'd have exited sooner, we wouldn't have all this wonderful internet schadenfreude.

Lebronze's failures are truly the gift that keeps on giving. He is a living meme.

And his beard looks fucking stupid. Probably smells like old ham.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
It’s the beards make him look wise and glass and a book in hand make him look smarter thing .