Naomi Setup with no cab

vinnyguy

n00b
Netbooting really isn't that difficult, just to reiterate (spam perhaps) what skate said. The Netdimm group buy thread has great instructions..... Dooood I'm excited about all these games

vinnyguy

n00b
The only real problem I have been having with my naomi setup is that one of my cabs doesn't seem to like the sync signal coming out of the board. I can't keep the picture stationary for more then a minute or two to save my life. The monitor works fine with everything else including CPS1, CPS2, Neo, System 11 games, Street Fighter EX, and others. Sadly the monitor is only a low and medium res monitor and I don't have the cash to get another cab that has VGA... Ahh, the joys of doing an expensive hobby on a broke man's salary.

Keep your eyes open for free or cheap crt computer monitors on craigslist that's what I've been using with my naomi for a while now...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398400688.128831.jpg

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Yeah, I stopped replying to this thread, but I did manage to get it to successfully net boot, and will be putting it in the Blast City I bought from Cdamm which I am super excited about! Thanks for all the help guys.