Name your phobia(s)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Bees and hornets for me. I can deal with Florida's roaches, snakes, spiders, even alligators on my doorstep but will run like a girl from marauding flying insects.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
DZeH2tq.gif

Spider molting. This one goes out to Tonk.

Page 3 bump

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Hospitals freak me out but only because my mom died because of doctor error.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hospitals freak me out but only because my mom died because of doctor error.

I'd say that's a pretty good reason. Doctors either don't know shit, or don't care in a lot of cases.

Wanna have your eyes bug out? Watch this:

The part about the doctors seeking advice from pharmaceutical reps(!) on how to treat their own patients really scared the shit out of me.

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
That's why I only ever go if I feel as though I could die from whatever ailments I'm experiencing at the time.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I won't tell you what I'm afraid of, but I WILL tell you I am not afraid of:

Bondage
Pills
Insects/bugs (out in the country, we have tons of them)
Haircuts
School exams

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You're not making sense man, you said you're afraid of BDSM and heights, then you tell us that you're not going to tell us what you're afraid of (!), and then you list bondage... isn't that part of BDSM?

Are you back on your meds or not?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You're not making sense man, you said you're afraid of BDSM and heights, then you tell us that you're not going to tell us what you're afraid of (!), and then you list bondage... isn't that part of BDSM?

Are you back on your meds or not?

Light bondage man. Like putting on a band aid and shit and putting scotch tape around your finger.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What do you mean with self-obsessed? Why homsexuals?

Because these are people who define their entire existence by their sexuality. They're gay and they want you to know it. They're not happy unless you know it and you accept it.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Mhmm. I went to a party with my friends once, and was introduced to a friend of a friend. It went like "markell, meet ethan, hes gay". I replied "i don't care". I was the rude one apparently. Sexuality should never be a personality. Imagine if someone asked you what you were like and said "straight". It doesn't work.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mhmm. I went to a party with my friends once, and was introduced to a friend of a friend. It went like "markell, meet ethan, hes gay". I replied "i don't care". I was the rude one apparently. Sexuality should never be a personality. Imagine if someone asked you what you were like and said "straight". It doesn't work.

Exactly.

Being defined by your career or even your hobbies is fine, but sexuality is dumb. It's something that should be private, and not a source of pride. I understand that some people are just as proud of being straight, i.e. "I fuck bitches, get money", and those people are just as annoying, if not moreso. Who gives a FUCK about your bedroom antics.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Exactly.

Being defined by your career or even your hobbies is fine, but sexuality is dumb.

Hey, my name is XXXXX and my extreme passion for video games is maddening. I'm defined by it babe, and I'm about to tell you why I like video games the most. Now I know being both turned on and sick to your stomach is a weird feeling at first, but trust me on this one ...

Last edited: