Myspleen.org

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
So what is that, like some kind of organ transplant waiting list website?

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
You don't need an account for the star wars edits if that's what you're after.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
No invite needed. My account expired and I just now signed up for a new one without issue.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
for anyone looking to just get their hands on Harmy's Star Wars Trilogy Despecialized Edition, please try to download the restorations trough file hosting services, as described in Section 5 of the Introductory Guide. This is a reliable and easy route to get the latest releases (I just checked and the uloz links are still online), even though you'll have to enter captchas. The best thing about it is that it avoids the hassle of seeding until you reach an acceptable ratio (1.5+) - which can take a long time (2-3 weeks), especially now because almost everyone on Myspleen interested in them already has the files.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
for anyone looking to just get their hands on Harmy's Star Wars Trilogy Despecialized Edition, please try to download the restorations trough file hosting services, as described in Section 5 of the Introductory Guide. This is a reliable and easy route to get the latest releases (I just checked and the uloz links are still online), even though you'll have to enter captchas. The best thing about it is that it avoids the hassle of seeding until you reach an acceptable ratio (1.5+) - which can take a long time (2-3 weeks), especially now because almost everyone on Myspleen interested in them already has the files.

I already have them. That's not why I need into the site

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Thanks for reminding us how shit the special editions are. Literally just CGI clutter and dumb shit.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I wouldn't mind getting an invite if someone has one to share.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Anyone have a Waffles invite? Been wanting to get in over there forever. I've been on myspleen for probably a decade. If anyone needs an invite there, send me a PM, and I can help you out. I should have a few to send out.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I wouldn't mind getting an invite if someone has one to share.
I would also be interested.

I would also VERY MUCH love to receive an invite to Waffles... I used to have an oink.cd account back when that existed. It was so easy to check out new and good music I never would have otherwise heard or listened to back when that was around. I've been really missing that kind of quality and variety of music torrents.