My Neo Geo Woodshop project(pics added)

neo1087

Bead Banger
Hello,well,we had to design a picture to put ontop of a lid,for a box that we have to make.Its ok i guess,was really hard to cut the letters out with the shitty scroll saw we have.I used 3 kinds of wood,the dark chestnut circle for the background,reddish orange wood for the "geo" part,and light bage for the "neo" part.I had to use alot of filler for E in the neo,towards the end because the spikes werent long enough,and i diddnt feel like cutting a new one.The mouth and eyes in the two o's can be better,but meh,its just a grade,overall its pretty cool.Im going to take a pic later,so ill post it up when i get home.

Last edited:

neo1087

Bead Banger
box.jpg

Heres the top view,not that bad i guess....
box2.jpg

The inside....

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
it looks cool enough, but what will you be using it for?
or will it be destroyed as so many a woodshop project? :)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Looks cool, great way to customize the box. I used to always try to work video games into projects I had to do for school too (although I never did it for any of my shop classes).

neo1087

Bead Banger
Fredscape said:
it looks cool enough, but what will you be using it for?
or will it be destroyed as so many a woodshop project? :)
Hmm,good question,not sure what to use it for,would makie a pretty bitching supergun casing,but i dont know,but no,im not going to destroy it.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
neo1087 said:
Hmm,good question,not sure what to use it for,would makie a pretty bitching supergun casing,but i dont know,but no,im not going to destroy it.

That would be a nice box to store some MVS carts.

Hellsing

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'm a wood worker by trade and that was a nice job. Now make a bigger one for some MVS carts.

neo1087

Bead Banger
Hellsing said:
I'm a wood worker by trade and that was a nice job. Now make a bigger one for some MVS carts.
Thanks for the comments :glee: and yes,i wish i could make another,bigger one,but now we have to make a stupid bowl on the lathe :angry: but,hey maybe i can fit an extra neo cd pad or something in there,i dont know.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I hate to say this, but where is Caris?