my menswear designs...

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
my boss just put up the collection i designed for him. it's the fall/winter05 collection. check it.

www.davedenis.net

click on the second box from the left, then click fall/winter05. i designed most of that collection with direction from him.

not really video game related at all, but whatever...

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I wouldnt wear most of it. But yeah, cool.

That guys ugly as hell though. (And I hope it isnt you, because then I would feel bad for calling you ugly).

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Not my personal taste, but good job. I hope everyhting works out for you. Any art is great. At least I consider designing something art.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Cool man. I dig the skull and antler shirt. It's also pretty cool to do something really creative for work. Beats corporate graphic design (which is what I do)...

Cheers,
Ben

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
thanks guys.

and yeah, that guy isn't the most attractive in the traditional sense, but he kinda works well with the clothes. my boss picked the model, but i kinda like the way the shoot came out.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I want the pants in the fourth box down as long as they don't cost like 50 bazillion dollars.

Good stuff, dude is pretty ugly though. :p

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Good stuff. The first suit looks like something a Van Halen groupie would wear, but it's cool anyway.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Some of those clothes are pretty cool, too bad the model ruins them... yikes. I think it's his hair... I mean he has bangs... wtf mates.