My first mini supergun is finally done

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Well, here's what I've been working on an I can't believe I fit all of that and tiny little box. The secret is finding the best order to install everything so you can actually get to everything else you want within.

9aff5606.jpg

Here's a shot of the it looked up to my four slots motherboard, so yes... it works

2d1090a7.jpg

Here's the guts shot where you can see how everything is hooked them in that tiny little box. You can see the JROK, the stereo\Mono switch, the S. video and RCA hookups, as well as the rest of the stuff we supergun makers care about.

21d3fe45.jpg

Here is a shot showing the stereo\Mono switch from the outside, as well as the harness, S. video, and RCA hookups.

3fd4f8db.jpg

Here is the other angle showing the sc200's power socket, the RCA style pause hookup and switch, the power switch, the two Neo style controller ports, the 12 volt LED, and the game switch button for multi-slot motherboards.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
It probably to me about 15 hours total (max!), and most of that were spent cutting, stripping, and tinning the wires to get them ready so I could put them in...as well as filing down the holes for the DB-15's. Because I have made one larger supergun and another consolized one slot, I know what all the wires go and once I get them ready everything just kind of flows in the place.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Pretty cool, man. Wish I were handy at that kind of thing. I solder like I have hooves for hands. I think I just don't have the patience.

A consolized 1 slot would probably be my choice for a home system set up, considering how easy the pop and play Razoola UniBios is to install (providing it's the nicer 1 slot).

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I made this a while back, and is my rendition of a consolized one slot :D no uni-bios though :( but for some reason I just really like this mini supergun and the four slot, although I do have to give the four slot case a good paint job..... but I can't decide between red or black.

defe0b72.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Nice, nice, nice!

I see an additional gallery in your future. :D