My feedback thread Mark starkey

evilmark

n00b
What with all this talk of e being a “scammer” I wanted to find out what people really thought of me here, I know some of you can back me up, Joe Y?

buster_broon

The Rock,
will start

stole £14 from me with an ebay auction for world heroes

told me his sister was doing the auction and that was the problem - but he doesnt have a sister

oh well £14 down the pan to a thieving prick

post number 1 hurrah

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Attention whore...

I send Zedblade MVS cart to Mark. Mark Promises Payment. ...No money appears...

After about 6 months (unsure as its been a while) Pete aka. realgameplay reminds Mark of of money owed...

realgameplay then starts selling stuff for Mark on eGay (Rot wonders why he doesn't use his own account....)...

I'm interested in some Mini Marquees and Empty AES cases... I of course offer to pay Pete... as I'm not a scammin POS... BUT Pete says that Mark will give me these for the price of Postage... as a sorry for late payment and will sort out his end later...

Well... still no word on my money... about £75...

Then there's that 80 AES collection fiasco on eGay UK:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92632&highlight=realgameplay

I hear Mark Starkey's gf has thrown him out and he's back living at his parents. This is pretty sad for a grown man with kids.

Soon after that this evilmark account opens... I figure he's just lonely and sitting in some cellar wondering why his life has turned to shit and what few friends he had in the Neo Geo world are turning against him.

Well... his situation may have changed... ie. his gf might had him back... he maybe getting regular sex (...without paying)... he might even have gotten a better job, instead of working for McDonalds...

...SHIT... he might have even found a conscience and decided that he needs to sort his shit out...

BUT lets admit it... making this thread... when most people on this forum don't like your scammin Piece of Shit Arse... is just a cry for attention in one of the few places that people know him...

Mark... your one of lifes losers... your moral and ethic fibre is less than your average pimp's. You've wasted your life and you know it...

If you wish to get some attention, then my advice is to join the Red Cross and get yourself shot somewhere helping people... then at least we could respect that... but as it stands... you are and always will be a scammin, lying waste of skin.

If you wish to take me on loser then I'm here... but I doubt you could even come close to the person I am... My rep and my track record here and outside of the forums you could NEVER touch LOSER!!

So a big FECK you! Mark Starkey! Have a shit life... tho... your not far off it now...

EDIT: Here's a link to the thread where evilmark (may or maynot be Mark Starkey... you never know...) is found to be a scammin POS:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78655

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I don't know anything about Mark, but if ROT, the god of Neo Geo Market forums, say that you are a scamming lying sack of human degenerate scum, then I will eat dog shit with Tabasco sauce before I deal with Mark.

Mark, fuck off, we need another asshole like you like Pamela Anderson needs another boob job.