My Custom Joystick

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'd like to do that if I weren't too cheap to build a joystick for just a couple of games.

I seriously have a repetitive motion injury on my right index finger from mashing too hard on A and B to get the hard slash out on heated Sam Shodown battles using a old style stick. It's one of the reasons I hate the buttons on the thing so much.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Next time make a 6 button Sam Sho stick.

A--B--A+B
C--D--C+D

Totally changes the game.
!!! I shall make a "converter" that I can plug between my 6 button stick and my supergun to change the buttons to that layout... awesome idea!

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I'd like to do that if I weren't too cheap to build a joystick for just a couple of games.

I seriously have a repetitive motion injury on my right index finger from mashing too hard on A and B to get the hard slash out on heated Sam Shodown battles using a old style stick. It's one of the reasons I hate the buttons on the thing so much.

I personally have no issue with the buttons on the OG stick, its the damn weird arc of the buttons that I really dislike as it puts my wrist at an unnatural position.

Pantarou

Zero's Secretary
I personally have no issue with the buttons on the OG stick, its the damn weird arc of the buttons that I really dislike as it puts my wrist at an unnatural position.

I think it's a matter of getting used to, but on the other hand I still prefer the newstyle stick for the better feeling of the buttons.Atleast for my taste.

Ghudda

New Challenger
Ah, those clean, minimalist guts are so glorious looking. I may have to look into getting something like this put together in the near future.