My collection

Jonathan

"Corky"
Decepticreep said:
you look like the numa numa guy.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373
CORK.jpg
you from Vegas? What's the Neo Geo scene in Vegas like?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
SlaughterX said:
Nice, I've always wanted a Neo-Geo but buying the games I want would jsut be too expensive. And since most of them are released on other platforms anyway it really doesn't make much sense for me to try and keep up with you guys, but who knows, one day when I have the extra money laying around and I have completed all my other collections and done most of the other things I've wanted to do with my money I just might, though most of that stuff will probably be worth even more by the time I get into it. :oh_no:

I think I have the same TV stand as you, though I broke the glass one day playing the wapons quest mode in SC2 (I won't go into detail but you can guess what happened). It explodes real good :)
That 'excuse is so old get into a... MVS then games are dirt cheap.

Last edited:

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Corkscrew said:
you from Vegas? What's the Neo Geo scene in Vegas like?
it sucks. it ususally consists of 2 groups: 1.) dinodoedoe, me, and mai bukake getting together every weekend and 2.) Dash no Chris, NeoTheranthrope, Domino-Chan, and Tai Tai getting together every weekend. we rarely get together. mainly because me, and dinodoedoe are brothers and mai bukake has been our friend for like 10 or so years. not to mention dinodoedoe has 5 arcade machines, a modded aes with sam sho 5 speical, an hdtv where we ususally hook up 2 or more xboxes together and play halo 2, and, well, the list goes on... i don't know what the other group usually does with each other.

Jonathan

"Corky"
Decepticreep said:
it sucks. it ususally consists of 2 groups: 1.) dinodoedoe, me, and mai bukake getting together every weekend and 2.) Dash no Chris, NeoTheranthrope, Domino-Chan, and Tai Tai getting together every weekend. we rarely get together. mainly because me, and dinodoedoe are brothers and mai bukake has been our friend for like 10 or so years. not to mention dinodoedoe has 5 arcade machines, a modded aes with sam sho 5 speical, an hdtv where we ususally hook up 2 or more xboxes together and play halo 2, and, well, the list goes on... i don't know what the other group usually does with each other.
i am sorry to hear that

Jonathan

"Corky"
Devine Orochi said:
myfotos002.jpg

You're a good looking guy. And I'm sure you can beat the shit out of almost everyone who made fun of you on this board.
You got that right.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Corkscrew said:
You got that right.

Do you sell cheap suits? Just come off as one of those guys. Nothing personal.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Corkscrew said:
Thanks for the compliment regarding my attractive niece, but all joking aside, she's got a boyfriend.

Just tell her I'll be here if she needs me. :drool_2:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Corkscrew said:
No, I ain't married, but here I am:

myfotos002.jpg

I am in the dull blue shirt, between my pop and one of my nieces, celebrating her birthday at the BJ's restraunt in Moreno Valley.

Your niece is very pretty and I mean that in a nice way. :) :cool:

You have a cool game collection. ;) :cool:

I need to post some pics of my games and game system collection on the forums and maybe some screenshots of my Neo Geo games on my awesome! 52-inch Toshiba Big Screen TV. :D :cool:

Jonathan

"Corky"
Shawn Carr2o said:

I need to post some pics of my games and game system collection on the forums and maybe some screenshots of my Neo Geo games on my awesome! 52-inch Toshiba Big Screen TV. :D :cool:
is your toshiba a projection or plasma or flat type?

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Shawn Carr2o said:

Hey Shawn I wonder how long you have been collecting, and how many titles do you have all together?