My apology to Mike Rubin.

Mike

Bead Banger
Yeah ya fuck, you probably sold the games to NGF already to convert them for thier up coming protos!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! <hr></blockquote>

Actually no. I still have them. But I'll be sure to let you know when and to whom I sell them to.

Anything else that you would like to know about my deal with Pichai? Or are you just that much of a loser that you have nothing else to do?

GamersAbyss

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by Mike:
<strong>

Actually no. I still have them. But I'll be sure to let you know when and to whom I sell them to.

Anything else that you would like to know about my deal with Pichai? Or are you just that much of a loser that you have nothing else to do?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Loser? AHAHAHAHA!!! We'll see who the loser is I am not through with you yet Mikey :D Say hello to your friends at NGF for me :D

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
I also purchased a few items from Pichai and had no problems whatsoever!!!!!!!!! All i can say is, it was a pleasure do business with you and i really hate to see you go. some people you just can't please no matter what, hope you reconsider.
Joe