MVS to AES converter crowdfunding

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
How many people here can confirm that they got their units already?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Anyone willing to part with the criminal created hardware they received?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Anyone willing to part with the criminal created hardware they received?

Careful, people could mistaken it for !Arcade! Phantom-1s, or DGE Daedalus, or chinese magickey makers stealing razoola's unibios...

hey is it just me or only criminals make neo converters? XD

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Careful, people could mistaken it for !Arcade! Phantom-1s, or DGE Daedalus, or chinese magickey makers stealing razoola's unibios...

hey is it just me or only criminals make neo converters? XD

Isn't it more criminal when someone doesn't deliver the product and doesn't return the money?

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
And continuing on "Nothing makes sense" about this:

I received mine today. It was delivered by a hitman, I swear. Greased black hair, button up shirt and slacks, drove a Mercedes SUV and not any sort of package delivery truck I've ever seen. But he had the official "Need you to sign for this" slip of paper that I've signed for other packages with. He had at least 1 other package in his front seat. So I'm reasonably certain he's not going to snipe me from my window and take it back after I post this.

My tracking number still says "Waiting for package to be dropped off with us" on the French site.

But all in all, I've now got it and immediately tested it out. Used the Unibios to boot it in both MVS and AES modes, just because. Worked well in both of them. It was a long strange trip to get here, but in the end I'm happy with it. I wish Furrtek was better about communication, at all (I sent him a message saying thanks on Skype shortly before posting this, we'll see if he'll respond to that even) but in the end, the product seems to be pretty good.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Looks like the French post was really screwing everything up. Not even scanning the packages. No wonder why he's losing his mind. For all we know they are all in French customs and since they aren't being scanned they probably don't even know they are there.

bdlou

Quiz Detective
So how do we proceed? Seems like a lot of us have been screwed here.

Pushky

n00b
i received the first one and it got fucked, i asked for a replacement, and he said i sent one, its been ooooh like 4 months and nothing, if its prossecution i'm in

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
If any one needs the contact address I do have the shipping label lol.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
If any one needs the contact address I do have the shipping label lol.

Perhaps post it? It worked for the Andro Dunos homecart scammer. You guys have been extremely patient. The only thing you really have left is a Hail Mary like posting his personal details.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
So yeah,

I did finally pick up my Fusion converter from my sister's place.
It works great. Tested it with MOTW, Waku 7 and Last Blade. All worked flawlessly. Very tight fit when putting the carts in, but other than that no worries.
Just thought I'd contribute this.... months later.....