MVS - Game won't start with coins or FreeToPlay

Hello everyone, that's my first post here, and I've been scanning the posts before but unfortunately I was unable to find something similar to this issue.

The thing is that when I inset a coin I'll listen the coin-pop sound but it wont count as a credit, and even when I mess up with the configurations its everything normal coin/credit.
I've tried to bypass this issue using the dipswitch n. 8 on, which is the freeplay on my board, and something weird occurs, it shows the classic green stuff at beginning but right after it would show a black screen and the game just wont start. Iv also tried 2 other games but happens the same.

If i remove the FtP option the game will be on demo mode like normal, if i inset a coin it wont count.

Can you help me ?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Dip 8 is freeze, not Freeplay. So you're locking your MVS.

Try dip 7 on and go from there. Also look on the menu (hold BCD on start) and see if the boar LD is set to take only one credit. Sometimes operators would want multiple coins for a credit to count.

Hey! thanks! Im here just to tell you that it woked out for me! I switched from 8 to 7 and freeplay option is working! Iv no idea where did i came up with that 8 was freeplay -_-