MVS Fullset and a bunch of other nice stuff

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Finally bothered taking nicer pics of my stuff, thought I'd post it here.

It's basically a MVS fullset, some of them with kits. Then I have a nice stack of other things as well.

Games are in NGH order.

Overview pic:
vuEOcDI.jpg

First three rows. Nothing too impressive here.
AR1pKKe.jpg

Middle row. Some more interesting stuff here. Pleasure Goal was the last game I bought to complete the set. Super Dodge Ball is also quite rare now I think?
p9IvRgS.jpg

Bottom row. This is where stuff gets real fun. Pochi to Nyaa with English label is supposedly real rare now. Vliner was hard to get back when I bought it. TOTC and Crossed Swords 2 are the proper releases. I think Super Bubble Pop is too (despite the lack of label). Knights Chance and all the NGDevTeam games.
kmRFjOq.jpg

Kitboxes. Things that stand out: English Pochi to Nyaa and Nightmare in the Dark. Some other nice stuff.
S26MXW8.jpg

PCB games.
k5642p4.jpg

HNG64 with Fatal Fury and Buriki One. Should get the other two fighters at some point. Also some Kaneko stuff (all gals panic games).
pL0VTs7.jpg

Boxes for NGDevTeam and Jkurtz stuff
3grNzH7.jpg

... other images to follow in next post due to 8 image limit.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
PGM games
k60yobu.jpg

ST-V games (nothing exciting)
qXPRzv1.jpg

Atomiswave. Some good stuff in here. Metal Slug 5, Samurai Shodown, Hokuto no Ken...
aRsTjy2.jpg

Cab I use to play the games:
XbimRHs.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Ah, a fellow MVS Executive... Very nice collection! :D

Are you done collecting or still looking for anything?

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Ah, a fellow MVS Executive... Very nice collection! :D

Are you done collecting or still looking for anything?

Mostly done. I completed the fullset years ago.

I still buy all homebrew stuff coming out (like Kraut Busters), and I think I want to get the two HNG64 fighters i dont have.

Atomiswave fullset would be cool, but not really worth the money, and I rarely play the AW games.

Teluin

New Challenger
Awesome! So jealous - I wanna get an Astro City but they are such a pain in the ass to locate in my town. Great collection man. Looks very nice indeed.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Very nice collection. I wish I got Knight's Chance when I had the... chance.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Thanks!
Also, I like your youtube review videos, especially the Nam one.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Very nice. How much do you think the complete MVS (original) collection cost?

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Great collection. I see you have some of the proto's on carts. Did you put them together yourself or did you buy them?

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
New pickups: SamSho 1-2 for HNG64, so I have all HNG64 fighting games now as well (but Buriki One doesnt have a kit :( )
3K26btR.jpg

Great collection. I see you have some of the proto's on carts. Did you put them together yourself or did you buy them?
Bought them from some dude on these forums, except for Crossed Swords 2 and Treasure of the Carribean which are the Kit-releases of those.

The protos are obviously just reproductions (someome burning the roms on some other cart). All other games are original.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
This collection is the most similar to mine that I've ever seen. I even have mine displayed in NGH order with no shockboxes. Only Ihave the NCI release of Bang Busters and no NGCD conversions. I even hage the HNG64 and a PGM collection.

I haven't made a new pic of the collection in a long time.I should post a new pic of mine soon, since I moved it all to a new permanent home

Last edited:

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
This collection is the most similar to mine that I've ever seen. I even have mine displayed in NGH order with no shockboxes. Only Ihave the NCI release of Bang Busters and no NGCD conversions. I even hage the HNG64 and a PGM collection.

I haven't made a new pic of the collection in a long time.I should post a new pic of mine soon, since I moved it all to a new permanent home

Haha, nice.
NGH-order is definitely the way to go.
Shockboxes takes up too much space.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
When I first put them in NGH order it was difficult to find anything, but I'm getting used to it now.

I shat on shockboxes back in the day, but I was wrong; I want them now. I want to protect the carts and an attractive way to display the art for the games.It's going to be an investment for sure if I ever do it.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Finally got a Guilty Gear X 1.5, so now I have all of the fighters and action games that was released on Atomiswave as well.

None of them are bootlegs.

jPk9QEJ.jpg

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Finally got a Guilty Gear X 1.5, so now I have all of the fighters and action games that was released on Atomiswave as well.

None of them are bootlegs.

jPk9QEJ.jpg

Guilty Gear X 1.5 is the only one I've got missing. Nice get :buttrock:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Damn! Impressive! (and damn impressive ;)).

I have never intended to purchase a complete MVS set, but I have almost all of the titles I desire, at least. My Atomiswave collection, on the other hand, has not (yet?) amounted to anything like I had intended. I purchased a brand new kit when it was first released with Guilty Gear X 1.5 and Demolish Fist, but my intention was to purchase the SNK titles as they came out, but that (sadly) never happened. The titles I want are too damn expensive. Maybe one day...