MVS cases auction going up TONIGHT! You care to join me?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
LETS ALL COMPLAIN RIGHT NOW I KNOW I HAVE BEEN SCREWED, BEAR DONT LET THIS MAGGOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BIG BEAR:
and if that's the case he won't be the only one with a bleeding ass....
If you catch my drift.
-BB

LOL

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Here is a little incentive for those of you who wanted a deal on a small amount!! Instead of what some believe as a tactic of forcing QUNATITY on you... I am willing to offer the cases at $8.99 apiece if you purchase 10 at one time. That means 10 cases for $89.99!! (outside eBay)

100 pieces for =A HUGE DISCOUNT of $200.00USD
outside eBay.
This 10 piece deal really address's the concerns of alot of people now!!
This is to prove that I have no problem selling 10 pieces at one time!
It will also demonstrate that I am in no RUSH to move massive amounts of stock because I am worried about somebody undercutting me.
Done.Unless asked a question...
Thankyou-BB

[This message has been edited by BIG BEAR (edited April 21, 2001).]

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I know it may be asking too much, but would it be possible to add Billpoint as a payment method on the auction?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Consider it a 'DONE DEAL' & I apologize for not having them as an option because they are an EXCELLENT service .I will join and edit the auction page as well.
Thankyou.
-BB

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Big Bear, first of all I want to tell you that what you are doing is a great service to the Neo community. I'm really sorry that Dion saw it fit to try and ruin something like that, but you have our support. I wish I could give you my monetary support right now, but I've been blowing too much of my money on MVS carts... $10 is really too steep for me right now, maybe this summer when I can get a job again I'll have the extra cash to go around... To be honest $5 is really the price I was hoping to pay for these cases, but I will never ever give Dion a cent of my money, which I think kind of in a way helps you. What he did was incredibly obnoxious, and I now wish even nastier things upon them. The line that pissed me off the most on his site was: "Now MVS collectors can somewhat feel like AES collectors.
smile.gif
". First of all, he used the term (Shawn, when are you going to get around to changing that?
wink.gif
) and second of all he used his classic "AES collectors are the real Big Tymers" anti-logic that makes me want to belt him across his goddamn face... Oh well, I'm rambling now. Thanks for helping out the Neo community with what you are doing. I'll purchase some MVS cases as soon as the wallet will allow
smile.gif

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
"AES" i have put a post up in the suggestions go respond with enough support it will get changed to home cart system
FROM TODAY I CALL IT HCS

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Consider it a 'DONE DEAL' & I apologize for not having them as an option because they are an EXCELLENT service .I will join and edit the auction page as well.
Thankyou.
-BB

Wow! I'm going to go bid for 2 cases (I'm very strapped for cash, just got a MVS). Thanks alot. Will additional cases always be available?

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:

"AES" i have put a post up in the suggestions go respond with enough support it will get changed to home cart system
FROM TODAY I CALL IT HCS

It's good to see you're making "the change". I posted a topic about this a while ago about how the term "AES" sends chills down my spine, and a lot of people responded to it. A lot of people detest the term in the same manner I do, but Shawn said that most people don't know where the term came from. That is very true, and I told him in response that just the fact that he used the term could make it seem that he was in cahoots with ***, as they have it plastered all over their site. Oh well, this is pretty off topic, but go ahead and post something in suggestions
smile.gif
Maybe your post will get more attention than mine and it will further urge Shawn to make "the change".

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Here is a little incentive for those of you who wanted a deal on a small amount!! Instead of what some believe as a tactic of forcing QUNATITY on you... I am willing to offer the cases at $8.99 apiece if you purchase 10 at one time. That means 10 cases for $89.99!! (outside eBay)

100 pieces for =A HUGE DISCOUNT of $200.00USD
outside eBay.
This 10 piece deal really address's the concerns of alot of people now!!
This is to prove that I have no problem selling 10 pieces at one time!
It will also demonstrate that I am in no RUSH to move massive amounts of stock because I am worried about somebody undercutting me.
Done.Unless asked a question...
Thankyou-BB

[This message has been edited by BIG BEAR (edited April 21, 2001).]

I want to clear the above up.. I apologize to those who misundertood.

I am going to keep things simple.
If you purchase 10 or more the cases will cost $8.99 apiece.
If you purchase 100 quantity the cases will cost $8 apiece.

Again,I want to apologize to those of you who misunderstood.I took for granted that people followed the whole thread I guess..
Hey where's the competition at??? He's selling everything else on ebay..
-BB

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eldios10:
Seriously, if so many people are having such horrific experiences with NGF, why hasn't anyone reported them to the Better Business Bureau? If he is not sending the merchandise, then he is committing fraud.

I did. Unfortunately, the BBB does not go after fantasy companies, only companies that really exist. The BBB found no record of a business or sole proprietorship registed at the business address provided or with the name I provided. That was like 8 months ago I think though.