MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

FikNaldo

n00b
I have only just ordered mine (on the 15th) - I wouldn't dream of trying to promote myself up the queue or nag to get mine earlier. You neoSD guys have done what many people said was impossible, and what's more it's not only a product that works as advertised, it's robust, very well supported and an absolute must have product.

Well done!

I'll sit here patiently and bide my time until I'm lucky enough to be a proud owner.
As suggested, when you can - take a break, have a drink and celebrate your success. You deserve it.

Thank you!

kaironman

n00b
The cartridge has arrived to my parents house. I'll pick it this afternoon and test it on my MVS.

This workday is going to be sooooooo looooooong!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I really don't understand the thinking from some people most days...

We've been waiting for a decent NG Flash device for YEARS!... and now it comes... there's complaints about a certain time lag...

The Neosd team have kept us informed every inch of the way... Not my fault some people don't read this thread properly...

Neosd and his team have been working balls hard for the past few months to deliver... I've been in chat when Neosd has been stressed as fuck...

Give it a rest guys...

xROTx

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I really don't understand the thinking from some people most days...

We've been waiting for a decent NG Flash device for YEARS!... and now it comes... there's complaints about a certain time lag...

The Neosd team have kept us informed every inch of the way... Not my fault some people don't read this thread properly...

Neosd and his team have been working balls hard for the past few months to deliver... I've been in chat when Neosd has been stressed as fuck...

Give it a rest guys...

xROTx

Again, who complained? Not me. I got a bit defensive after the response I got to my question, but I still have not complained or moaned or pushed for a quicker delivery. I was simply asking for an update which had already been given but I missed. Nothing more.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Again, who complained? Not me. I got a bit defensive after the response I got to my question, but I still have not complained or moaned or pushed for a quicker delivery. I was simply asking for an update which had already been given but I missed. Nothing more.

Relax Matt...

It's a general comment... not just you man...

Anyway, I'd suggest just relaxing... enjoying the show man... I sure am trying my best here to chill the fuck out...

xROTx

PS. Things can go downhill sorta quickly on NG.com.... I'm in the mood to let things just wash over me atm...

EDIT: The whole mod team is watching this thread... and I'm trying to judge as fair as I can here... whilst trying my best to de-stress Neosd...

However... as everyone knows... it's prob for the best to not take a matter too far... Relaxing or not..

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Relax Matt...

It's a general comment... not just you man...

It's cool, I'm relaxed. The backlash was a bit unexpected, and over the top I felt, but it's forgotten. Let's just move on.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's cool, I'm relaxed. The backlash was a bit unexpected, and over the top I felt, but it's forgotten. Let's just move on.

Please... Thanks..

I understand peoples anxieties with the delays... and it seems forever... but it's NOT Neosd's fault...

It's like flogging a dead horse for not pulling your cart...

Neosd and his team are working hard.. and tbh... you won't find a more pro-active team atm trying to fulfil everyones wishes...

xROTx

PS. I have no beef in this project... i didn't buy one... I don't think i ever will get one...

I just like it because it's fookin cool...:)

neosd

Neosd Developer
Just to be clear,

I got ofended as soon as i read the word money when we are talking about the free shells.

Some things are going to change.
The first one is the free word, we never gave free shells to rise sales, it was day one plan to give free shells to all preorders for the matter of be early adopters, i am of the ones that think that early adopters deserve benefits.
People were asking so many times why we wont allow shells to be purchased so we got forced to tell shells would be free.

First mistake was to give free shells.
Seccond mistake was to anounce it.

Give something free, someone will come back insisting or complaining, it dosent matters if its free shells or free ups, someone will complain.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just to be clear,

I got ofended as soon as i read the word money when we are talking about the free shells.

Some things are going to change.
The first one is the free word, we never gave free shells to rise sales, it was day one plan to give free shells to all preorders for the matter of be early adopters, i am of the ones that think that early adopters deserve benefits.
People were asking so many times why we wont allow shells to be purchased so we got forced to tell shells would be free.

First mistake was to give free shells.
Seccond mistake was to anounce it.

Give something free, someone will come back insisting or complaining, it dosent matters if its free shells or free ups, someone will complain.

Yes I know pal... I also understand your frustrations atm...

It's been a strange time for you...

You just TRY and do what you do... and I'll sort out these little details on the forum for you...

xROTx

PS. Honestly... I have this:D

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

We have updated Downloads section with all user emails, remember that to get access you have to recover password with the purchase email and you will get a link on this email account to reset the password.

If someone can´t login, just let us know.

Thanks

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Great job, guys! It's looking fantastic in its stickered shell.
I agree with the sentiment expressed earlier, please do not overwork yourselves to such a degree.

benjiedude

Quiz Detective
Looks nice... let us know how it plays man... and...

DON'T forget to contribute to this thread: The OFFICIAL Neosd MicroSD Card thread

xROTx

God...Won't that suck if it doesn't play? Been so excited that I didn't even consider the possibility.

Also, looking at the pic of the final product...Is that some extra shell plastic that needs some grindage? Might have to break out the Xacto knife.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
God...Won't that suck if it doesn't play? Been so excited that I didn't even consider the possibility.

I suppose that would be bad... but seeing as it's been tested before hand then you should be fine...

Also, looking at the pic of the final product...Is that some extra she'll plastic that needs some grindage? Might have to break out the Xacto knife.

Nerdy geeky types love that sorta thing...

xROTx

PS. Your Engrish sucks balls... just sayin' man... I had a hard time understanding what you were trying to put across...

benjiedude

Quiz Detective
PS. Your Engrish sucks balls... just sayin' man... I had a hard time understanding what you were trying to put across...

Oh crap...This my test as a noob isn't? Be cool Ben...Be cool. Ummm, yes sir! I will try better good sir to improve my unworthy vernacular. I'm more of an in your face, gotta meet me in person intellectual. Yes...My typing skills suck.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
My cart gets here tomorrow and I am almost hyperventilating as I type this. I will post up in the SD card thread what I bought and some load times Rot ASAP - Again, NeoSD rules :buttrock:

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
I can't wait to see pics of MVS Neo SDs in the NEO SD shell in an actual MVS motherboard. It will be just weird, and great all at the same time. Here we are in 2017 and someone has made this device and those shells for an MVS. Who would have thought:?!? Amazing times.