MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

manic23

n00b
Blinking flip, how do you do this? must be witchcraft or Voodoo, in either case I am also surprised that the AES version or ready to fast. I have also ordered this.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
So I took a break from the forums as well for a while and come back to see this...on the day that I'm staying home from work to get the circuit board replaced in my furnace that's going to cost $700. Hahahaha. Such is life.

Edit: Oh, and the Euro dropped recently too? Haha, geez....

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Blinking flip, how do you do this? must be witchcraft or Voodoo, in either case I am also surprised that the AES version or ready to fast. I have also ordered this.

Working 16 hours a day since i cant remeber.
With courage, and a lot of love and proud, doing it again, again and again until its perfect.

Thanks for all the support guys, this make us really proud about what we are doing, i have no words

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
You need to update your SIG now to say 'NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo MVS & AES Flash Cart - TEAM Member'

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
hi,received my mvs and neosd working fine.
pics coming later,tomorrow is test day.

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I must not purchase the AES version I must not purchase the AES version I must not purchase the AES version I must not purchase the AES version.....

You guys couldn't wait until tax season to release this? I'm only human....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am glad everyone is happy to see this... It's going to be a fun ride...

xROTx

PS.... I would still like it nice and civilised... You guys have been great upto now... Thank you...

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
@Neosd & @Neodev

Just curious, do you know if the home cart version fits into the original SNK plastic snap-lock cases without any alterations needed to the case?
Same question for the MVS version and a shockbox case too?

Thanks

Last edited:

shaneboc

n00b
hello neo sd

thanks for all the hard work you have put in making this great product. I really hate to contact you though this forum and I know that you are working long hours, but I ordered your MVS cart Tuesday and then found out about the AES cart right after that, my bad . I am assuming that you are not involved in the sales but I was wondering if you could give me a contact email of some one who could change my order to a AES cart. I can pay the difference or cancel or what ever is easiest. I have tried though the neo sd store support but have not heard anything back from them for a couple of days. maybe I have contacted the wrong support section?

any help would be greatly appreciated

my apologies again for the hassle

mistahsnart

New Challenger
Absolutely top-notch work, neosd. Hats off to you and your team. What an amazing time to be a Neo Geo fan.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

I have original AES cases, old type and new type.
I would say that those fit 100%, i can check it latter tonite and let you know.

About the shockboxes, if an original AES cartridge fits there, neosd shell should fit. Unfortunally i never liked shockboxes so i never purchased one.

Thanks

@Neosd & @Neodev

Just curious, do you know if the home cart version fits into the original SNK plastic snap-lock cases without any alterations needed to the case?
Same question for the MVS version and a shockbox case too?

Thanks

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

Send us an email to contact@neosdstore....

We will get that shored for you, don´t worry.

BTW it will take some time cause accounting is handled on regular bussiness hours, they are not as crazy as us to work every day at every hour :)

Thanks

hello neo sd

thanks for all the hard work you have put in making this great product. I really hate to contact you though this forum and I know that you are working long hours, but I ordered your MVS cart Tuesday and then found out about the AES cart right after that, my bad . I am assuming that you are not involved in the sales but I was wondering if you could give me a contact email of some one who could change my order to a AES cart. I can pay the difference or cancel or what ever is easiest. I have tried though the neo sd store support but have not heard anything back from them for a couple of days. maybe I have contacted the wrong support section?

any help would be greatly appreciated

my apologies again for the hassle

Last edited:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
... he will have the sticker design this weekend (or atleast he is trying to), that you all will be pleased with it...

so that 18 year old robotic looking japanese girl with a vagina and a penis, two assholes, holding scaramangas golden gun and a samurai laser sword will be on that sticker?! awesome!

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
2kle8p.jpg

2zefl9e.jpg

im so happy that i can play on neo geo with neosd,its a masterpiece.
thx for your hard work neosd,to make many their dream come true.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
FFS Fille.... don't you have cable ties or something?... even Elastic bands...

I also put stickers on my plugs.... and leads....

xROTx

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
at the end of this month i have a week vacation,so im gona make some time for it.
its indeed a mess rot

neosd

Neosd Developer
so that 18 year old robotic looking japanese girl with a vagina and a penis, two assholes, holding scaramangas golden gun and a samurai laser sword will be on that sticker?! awesome!

Hello,

We have asked just what you say, but Alien delivered something different, we hope he can fix it :

Whats_App_Image_2016_12_02_at_20_45_37.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2016_12_02_at_20_45_26.jpg

Hope you guys like it, its still work in progress

Thanks

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So will you continue to make the AES version? I may or may not be able to purchase in March, like have to see.

neosd

Neosd Developer
So will you continue to make the AES version? I may or may not be able to purchase in March, like have to see.

Hello,

We are going to manufacture it as long as there is demand for it.

Thing is that the batch will be shipped about 14th january, cause one of the factories is going to close from 23th december to 8th January, so we got production slot for the last part of the process (solder stage), at the first week once factory opens back from christmass.

That means : for the next batch we will need atleast 4 weeks, cause factories after christmass stop will have a lot of orders, not just our orders, other companies orders. So we will need atleast 4 or 5 weeks to get slot for a new batch (in best scenario, you just ask for slot and they tell you when they have slot for you), this puts us in end of frebruary for the next batch if there are not factory delays.

Resuming : the ones that order now will wait about 1 month and a week from now to get it shipped, the ones that miss this batch and wait for the next batch will have to wait about 2-3 months from today.

I hope i have explained myself.

Thanks

Last edited:

shaneboc

n00b
Hello,

Send us an email to contact@neosdstore....

We will get that shored for you, donエt worry.

BTW it will take some time cause accounting is handled on regular bussiness hours, they are not as crazy as us to work every day at every hour :)

Thanks

fantastic, thanks for all you do
and sorry for the trouble

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
The new sticker is looking better (upper right). A pop ofcolor might add something to it, like the greenish blue in the neoSD logo.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
New sticker is looking a lot better.
Gotta agree with xsq though, having the shop URL on there is a bit cheesy.
Who would that be advertising the shop to? The people who already own the cart and shell? ;)

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
This certainly makes owning an AES alot more interesting. Really impressive work, I was starting to think we would never see an AES flash cart.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
This certainly makes owning an AES alot more interesting. Really impressive work, I was starting to think we would never see an AES flash cart.

It sure does. It also puts someone like me at a crossroads. For the last 6 months I've been picking up the cheapest and most common MVS carts that I want to play before dropping the cash for a CMVS. But now, do I just go the AES route? It's not like I sunk a ton of money into MVS games yet. I just don't know!