MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
i asked this because on there page is no info how to setup the sdcard or any info.
now i saw just you copy original roms to sdcard,is that in the root or in a folder ect...
it wil probably come when they release it.

For a start pal...

We don't give you a Instruction manual posted DIRECTLY on the forums on this type of process...

Infact... if you read the thread... some of the lads have come as close to copyright infringement as they could... without getting into trouble...

The process is out there... and if you read the thread you can determine the process...

I've been lax on this count... but make no mistake... if any of the lads OPENLY start posting rom links or anything that would make Shawn pissed off with us... I'll stamp on you...

xROTx

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yea, don't ask for roms. I'll be pissed, mad pissed. Go find them yourself.

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
first pal,im not your pal,thats clear???
second,i dont need such a response,really not from you or anybody.
i dont need ROMS,just maybe how to setup an sdcard for the flashcard,maybe someone knows more then me about that.
on everdrives you copy an os file to the sdcard.
on sd2snes its a folder,thats what i wanna know,i dont need you or anybody here for finding roms.
sjeez,if you type that in google you find them,or do you think you are a professor.
and what other guys here posts about roms,i give a shit about it.
they must known the rules,i known them,and ill wait till you come to stamp me.
its like they said on darksoft forum,some guys here are not very friendly,and you are one of them sir.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
first pal,im not your pal,thats clear???
second,i dont need such a response,really not from you or anybody.
i dont need ROMS,just maybe how to setup an sdcard for the flashcard,maybe someone knows more then me about that.
and what other guys here posts about roms,i give a shit about it.
they must known the rules,i known them,and ill wait till you come to stamp me.
its like they said on darksoft forum,some guys here are not very friendly,and you are one of them sir.

U'mad bro?

xROTx

PS. Hey pal.. i was trying to be nice man... I didn't even use any nasty words or anything... no need to get your knickers in a twist...

EDIT: As for Darksoft... I like that guy... he screams a lot when people go in dry...

It's almost womanlike...

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
mad!!,im old enough to stop here guy.
its not what your said,but your tone,you act like a professor or some smartass.
but ok,its what i said a moment ago, i visited their website,no info about what to copy to sdcard.
probably just the roms because your flash the firmware with a file.
and i gona buy also darksoft card,so you can shitting about that,ill have to keep you busy,not!!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
but ok,its what i said a moment ago, i visited their website,no info about what to copy to sdcard.
and i gona buy also darksoft card,so you can shitting about that,ill have to keep you busy,not!!

Oh yea, that's going to go over well.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Here's the thing file1976... some facts for you:

1. I do not mind rom talk to a certain extent... you will find a lot of that info on page 16 of this thread... (also... on the google search engine...)
2. We as a forum do NOT openly link romz... or link a DETAILED account on the main forum on how to achieve a rom set...
3. Some of the rom talk here has been very VERY close to getting some of the members in trouble...
4. I was actually being nice to you... and if you had read the forum.. or even BOTHERED to research this forum.. you would see that you would KNOW if I was hammering down on you...
5. Darksoft may tell you what he wants... YES the foum is aggressive... but in the main it is fair...

CONCLUSION: This forum was here before Darksofts... and will be here LONG after that egotistical twats forum dies...

We have our OWN rules... learn them.. and you might prosper here... and one of the main rules is... you should KNOW who you are dealing with...

At this moment... you are dealing with me...

xROTx

PS. You best read up on me before you post your next post without any punctuation...

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
i come on the forum of darksoft sometimes.
to read how the development goes.
never get a reply as here,especially if i ask info on setup something,and i known that you cant ask for roms,thats on every forum that respects copyrights.
but what do people expect that i say ok,nice response thx for it,even if i missed some info on the whole thread.
then you have the wrong guy here,they may ban me,i dont care.
there are more forums then here.
and i must be scared or what,come on guy,ill pis on you.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
never get a reply as here,especially if i ask info on setup something,and i known that you cant ask for roms,thats on every forum that respects copyrights.
but what do people expect that i say ok,nice response thx for it,even if i missed some info on the whole thread.

I don't ban... I punish... for as long as it takes..

War Room lock... you'll find that this isn't like any other forum... I don't need to ban you... I'd rather fook you over for eternity...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
That fille dude is actually a french speaking girl.

A girl who wants to piss on you Rot. You are so mean :lolz:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That fille dude is actually a french speaking girl.

A girl who wants to piss on you Rot. You are so mean :lolz:

FFS... I read it as "FILE1976".... DAMMIT... no golden shower for me'z:(

xROTx

PiSS. You think... if I unlocked her/he/it/undisclosed... I could get away with a reacharound instead?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
FFS... I read it as "FILE1976".... DAMMIT... no golden shower for me'z:(

xROTx

PiSS. You think... if I unlocked her/he/it/undisclosed... I could get away with a reacharound instead?

Rot plz, if I knew anything about girls, I wouldn't be here :lolz:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot plz, if I knew anything about girls, I wouldn't be here :lolz:

das-its-a-trap-3320123.png

xROTx

PS. We'll get back on topic later... we're just all waiting on the first of the products to be delievered...

Time to relax for a while before the inevitable responses to the device when people start getting them:D

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Our people are everywhere. Money i$n't as important as knowing who we can trust.

My informants have intercepted mysterious and butthurt signals from one, alias "。El marcon loco!" aka "。El pendejo furioso!"

Do u think this is [about] a motherfucking game?? (it is)

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

Just relax....

We as a forum, not just Rot, look out for the forum, because we do not want it shut down. We are much more of a tight knit community than most other video game forums, and are by leaps and bounds the best place to get help with neo geo related questions, and technical support.

All we ask is that people contribute, by posting in the forums, and doing a little bit of research before posting.

Examples:

1. Don't ask questions that have been asked a thousand times before. Do a forum search.

2. Don't ask questions about something in a thread unless you have read the thread.

3. Don't ask for technical help unless you have done a forum search.

All you have to do is follow the rules, post in discussions, and not come off as someone who just joined the forums because you want something from them.

These forums are not as bad as you think, but when you come in not following the rules, especially ones that border getting the website shut down, the moderator (Rot), will let you know.

Don't take it personal, he yells at everyone, but he means well. He's looking out for the entire of the community, pretty much solo, and doesn't have time to take everyone under his wing to explain how the forum works. That's your responsibility.

So please relax, be happy NeoSD developed such a kick ass device, and go play some Neo Geo, or contribute to some forum discussion before getting upset. You will find there is a lot offered here, that you can not obtain in other forums.

The last thing we need is NeoSD leaving because this forum turned into a rage fest.

Last edited:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Fuck it, I'm in.

Thanks for the 28 pages of posts to read through and slowly convert me into an adopter! :p

Hopefully all the shipping goes smoothly for everyone overseas.