mvs 150 in 1 cart ????

valgalder

Kula's Candy
Except for Magician Lord, every other title in your list in included in the 138-in-1.

Ah ok, cool. I own most of the real games now anyway, but I can't deny the convenience of not having to swap out games all the time on the MVS. If I had an easy access candy cab, that would be a different story.

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
Except for Magician Lord, every other title in your list in included in the 138-in-1.

Unfortunately the way the 138-in-1 works... it's a no-go for me. I can't stand the load time between games...

I wish they'd just put every game on... then separate the boots.

Gabrius

New Challenger
Quick question - I have the 150-in-1: If I reboot (hold down 1p) and select a new game, half the time the video goes all wonky and I have to power down/remove & reinsert to get it working again. Any advice? Brand new to the scene, just picked up my 1st cab this weekend ^_^

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
Quick question - I have the 150-in-1: If I reboot (hold down 1p) and select a new game, half the time the video goes all wonky and I have to power down/remove & reinsert to get it working again. Any advice? Brand new to the scene, just picked up my 1st cab this weekend ^_^

Is it a multi-slot cab? Try another slot. Try cleaning the slot. Try cleaning the cart. It shouldn't do that (obviously).

Gabrius

New Challenger
Is it a multi-slot cab? Try another slot. Try cleaning the slot. Try cleaning the cart. It shouldn't do that (obviously).

2-slotter..... I know both slots work fine as I have played Aero Fighters 2 from both of them. I was just figuring it was a result of the bootleggedness of the multi-cart, as the problem is fixed fairly easy enough with taking the cart out & reinserting. I did notice though that the Baseball Stars cart I had needed some jiggling to get it booted - perhaps a cleaning would be beneficial.

So, alcohol and q-tip ala NES? Same for the slot? Any other advice for a newbie?

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
2-slotter..... I know both slots work fine as I have played Aero Fighters 2 from both of them. I was just figuring it was a result of the bootleggedness of the multi-cart, as the problem is fixed fairly easy enough with taking the cart out & reinserting. I did notice though that the Baseball Stars cart I had needed some jiggling to get it booted - perhaps a cleaning would be beneficial.

So, alcohol and q-tip ala NES? Same for the slot? Any other advice for a newbie?

My 150-in-1 works great in 3 of 4 of my slots and a little buggy in one. Is the slot dirty? I dunno... other games work great there... I just stick it in Slot 1 and forget about it.

Yeah, alcohol and Q*Tip... pencil eraser works too.

Gabrius

New Challenger
So, the video thing isn't normal..... is the awful sound a natural part of these multi carts or is that something else as well?

mrbippers

Kuroko's Training Dummy
When I was looking around I remember seeing that the 150 seemed to have issues sometimes in 2/6 slotters. I went with the 120 for my 2 slotter and it's been great--basically no issues at all. Comparing the 150 to the 120 in terms of original games, the 150 has a couple extra fighting games while the 120 has a couple extra non-fighting games.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Will they make a multi cart with twinkle star? ;)

Actually, there's one out already. The 120in1 includes TSS. Since it's not a bright yellow cart like the others, I don't think it's the same group that made that it.

Starbuck

Rugal's Thug
Yes it works fine in mine! :-) For the post two above: I have uni-bios v3.0 installed on it and no problems.

SUPER VEGETA

NEST Puppet
I have a question for you..if these cartridges are "arcade perfect" to the original mvs: graphic, sound, frame rate...
they are not emulated, they are roms "virtualized".. is it right?
I would like to know if there are slowdown..glitch..sound problem...
thanks.

SePh1r0tH

n00b
Hey quick question, when I try to boot up the 120 in 1 cart on my AES with super converter 2, it automatically goes to the difficulty selection game list. I can't get to the actual game select screen for some reason...any ideas? I have unibios and have it set to MVS mode so I can add coins. Thank you

elschbach

n00b
Was reading through this thread but still can't figure out how to get from the difficulty selection screen to the game selection on the 120-in-1.
Using the Super converter II and UniBios 3.0 on an AES. Thanks for any help !