MV1B to Jamma

acampero

Quiz Detective
I know this has been asked a million times, but Im having problems tracking this down, even after searching.

I have a MV1B that I want to get into my jamma cabinet, that is currently setup for 6 button CPS2 and CPS3 games (it has the kick harness wired to it)

I know that standard Jamma only supports 3 buttons. What do I need to do to get the fourth button to work.

I have the manual for my mvs board, but still confused as to what I need to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Arn

Pas

Camel Slug
That board is almost straight JAMMA standard already. The only thing you would have to do is move the wires for the 4th buttong over from the kick harness to the jamma harness on pins "C" and "25" right next to the 3rd button if they arent already there (not sure how your kick harness is wired. Other than that it should be the same.

acampero

Quiz Detective
I'll take a look at my harness in my woody and see how its setup.

Perhaps I should look at getting an MVS cabinet and then I can finish cleaning up my woody and make it a dedicated Vampire Savior cabinet.

Thanks for the info. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
acampero said:
I'll take a look at my harness in my woody and see how its setup.

Perhaps I should look at getting an MVS cabinet and then I can finish cleaning up my woody and make it a dedicated Vampire Savior cabinet.

Thanks for the info. I'll let you know how it turns out.

If you want to wire up the 4th button an easier way would be to take the 2 additional wires from the jamma harness (25,c) and connect them directly to the buttons you want as the 4th button for MVS play. Some people add a 4th button on the CP in the top row and some use button 6 as the 4th button.

And dont forget to leave me some feedback on ebay for the Vampire Savior you got from me. :loco: