Music and such...

Frostu

n00b
http://www.jordanwiseman.com

Just wanting to get some feedback on my music.

Seriously now, I want you all to be honest, brutal, facetious, crass, helpful, or what not. I take criticism very well, so fire away. Although I'd strongly advise you listen to the whole track before crushing my hopes and dreams.

The first six tracks are all game tunes/electronica/techno/whatever the hell you want to call it. Tracks seven to eleven were done with me playing guitar and bass with some drums loops and samples thrown in. The last three are mostly just sound tests, especially track fourteen.

Also, if anyone could point me in the direction of a dev team (Anything will be fine at the moment, I need some "Real world experience") that's in need of a composer of some sort, I'd be extremely greatful.

Jordan

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
"Roots" is great, sounds like something out of Zone of the Enders, or the long forgotten Zero Divide. Really good track - I actually listened it several times.

"The Sun Sets" was good as well.

The other tracks didn't get my attention really, it was a mix of repetitive and similar electronic-ish tracks and a couple of rock-ish songs as well. They aren't bad, but they aren't as good as the previously mentioned.

Still, you do have talent - I would love to work with you, but unfortunately I am not in the US.

Congratulations on your work.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Pretty nice stuff you did there! I've been wanting someone to tackle a project for me and a new site ive been wanting to build.

Do you think you can do a guitar/guilty gear-esque tribute to the Original SNK Startup sound?

samples here

just scroll down to "neo startup" and check those out.

- Also if you can come up with short themes (55 secs or less) for:
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
PCengine
Genesis
- something that encompasses each system that fans will easily know what they are about to launch.

I've been looking into creating custom icons/backgrounds for the PSP emulators and i could add your custom sounds to the Menus/emulators before launching the program.

at any rate, good work and good luck!