MURATAAAAAAAAAAAAA (and playmore update)

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I'll take the 800x600!! Something is better than nothing!! I'm very grateful!!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I think I saved the Garou wallpaper in each formats.

Please send me a mail I can reply to asking fot what you need. :)

Panzer K

n00b
the wallpaper looks very cool, Range is one of my favorite ilustrators (I have several books of his), and I want to see his ilustrations of RotD characters, ALICE!!!!! I want to see Alice draw by him :D

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Actually, IIRC, SS3 came first, then SS4, then the SS "Fencing Pack," which was SS1 and SS2 together. SS3 was an abyssmal port; the PSX version is a disgrace and a scar on all 2D fighters. I can't believe someone in this thread actually liked it. :::shudder::: :)

SS4 is a much better port compared to SS3. In fact, I think that it's an overall better port than the Saturn version! Called "Amakusa's Revenge Special," this version added Cham Cham into the game, but unfortunately, she's only playable in versus mode, and her sprites are directly from SS2. While there are more frames missing compared to the SS version, the reason I think the PSX version is better is because it plays very smoothly; the SS version is plagued with slow down and was a major disappointment to me compared to the SS SS3 port.

KOF aside, IMO the majority of Neo Geo ports to the PSX after 1997 all turned out pretty well, with Real Bout Special: Dominated Mind being the best of them all.

Lee

"Well, pardon my ignorance, but I thought Samurai Shodown 4 wasn't released on the PSX. Even import. I've got the Saturn ports (damned great, mind ya), but I thought that the first 2 SSes made it to the PSX, then number 3 on its own."

Tridagger X

Geese's Thug
Lyte Edge:
Actually, IIRC, SS3 came first, then SS4, then the SS "Fencing Pack," which was SS1 and SS2 together. SS3 was an abyssmal port; the PSX version is a disgrace and a scar on all 2D fighters. I can't believe someone in this thread actually liked it. :::shudder::: :)

SS4 is a much better port compared to SS3. In fact, I think that it's an overall better port than the Saturn version! Called "Amakusa's Revenge Special," this version added Cham Cham into the game, but unfortunately, she's only playable in versus mode, and her sprites are directly from SS2. While there are more frames missing compared to the SS version, the reason I think the PSX version is better is because it plays very smoothly; the SS version is plagued with slow down and was a major disappointment to me compared to the SS SS3 port.

KOF aside, IMO the majority of Neo Geo ports to the PSX after 1997 all turned out pretty well, with Real Bout Special: Dominated Mind being the best of them all.

Lee

"Well, pardon my ignorance, but I thought Samurai Shodown 4 wasn't released on the PSX. Even import. I've got the Saturn ports (damned great, mind ya), but I thought that the first 2 SSes made it to the PSX, then number 3 on its own."
i wish they'd re-release Samurai Shodown Fencing Pack for the PSX.
that would make me happy! :D

<small>[ March 06, 2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Tridagger X ]</small>

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Looks like Shito has the Garou req, cool...

No one else has asked, so I will: What the heck are the girls in the Matrimelee pic fighting over? A breast implant? eek_2

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
*would kill for PS2 enhanced ports of Samurai Spirits: Samurai Tamishii and Asura Zanmaden*

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Why not put a few titles out on nextgen hardware? If its a good port hells yes I'd buy it (I'd love to have a sweet SS4 or MS1 in a dvd-style case to play on xbox or CG)