Most Difficult Fights in KOF 98, Ninja Masters, RBFFS,

the champ

n00b
There are some difficult situations when playing against human in some fighting games no matter the level of the players provided both players are of the same skill ie very great skill. For example
Kof98 Chang has an edge over orochi yashiro and orochi chris
Mature has an edge over most grapplers
Ralph has an edge over orochi chris
Mai has an edge over 95 Ryo
Ninja masters Huoh has an edge over kamui sasuke
Sasuke has an edge over kamui
The list goes on in many games I want to kno your views guys because for a really long tym we have been playin but no one still believes this.....so just tell me what y'all think.thanks

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
And Karasu has an edge over everybody. XD

the champ

n00b
Thats right karasu is strongest for me......he beats any opponent no matter your skill level

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
All I know is this, I've been a Terry player since Fatal Fury, always been decent with him. I can't do shit with him in KOF XIII. He's got to be bottom tier, his moves are just weird.

the champ

n00b
All I know is this, I've been a Terry player since Fatal Fury, always been decent with him. I can't do shit with him in KOF XIII. He's got to be bottom tier, his moves are just weird.
Terry is very strong espacially with someone who uses all his moves. I liked him in fatal fury. And. Kof but in XIII he is nowhere to be found for me

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Terry isn't bottom tier in XIII. The recovery on his moves is just plain ass overall, though. The setups for combos from A-C and Burn Knuckle are amazing, though.

Anyway, 2k2UM Heidern is an abomination. Neck Rolling is unblockable, flies across the screen, and is basically a death trap when done after Cross Cutter. I hate fighting him with anybody :P