Most challenging fighter

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
for me...
i get really pissed (i mean, "i can almost thrash my cab" pissed) when i play AOF2...
kof2k2, but only cuz of Rugal,
FatFrySpec, cuz the game is very challengeing
FatFury1 - gawd, i havent even finished it!
SamSo2 - easy it seems, but gets "chalenging" as you incread your level..

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
AOF2 and FFS are both pretty hard... with most of the recent games, the system is too deep for good AI. You master the system, and the AI gets destroyed.

I disagree with SS3. The problem there is that a human opponent would sooner die than get crossed up or hit from behind, but the AI doesn't do enough to prevent the f+AB dodge or block enough crossups. If you know your character's infinite, then you won't have much trouble until Zankuro.

yagami_boy

Kuroko's Training Dummy
KOF '96-'99, All RBs, FF3, well, I do not find them cheap, I find them very much challenging, even if its some god in pants.

Last edited:
M

MasterKiller

RB FF Special and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike has the best AI that I've seen.

sinister

n00b
Fatal Fury I takes a few quarters for evey opponent up untill Geese. You will be there forever.

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Big Shady said:
For smartest, yeah I'd have to agree. The CPU isn't cheap with overpowering moves and overwhelming you, it just plays to tactfully. Great game once you get past the initial hurdle of getting your ass whupped the first 5-10 times you play it.

I thought the AI was a little tough the first time I played it and got SMASHED by the computer. Is it worth really building up skill in this game? I have I-IV and I find all of them very different, I just didn't like my first impression of III when I started it.