Mortal Kombat 9 Roll Call

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Got some more games in with Ho Slappa, cannonball, and FOMOCO&CO. Lag in King of the Hill seems to change depending on who is facing off against one another. Some matches were fairly good while others had noticeable lag.

Funny thing is, I really wasn't bothered all that much by it. We were all having so much fun playing and fighting it was only a minor annoyance. Plus it seems like the MK folks give a damn and are actively working on making the game better.

Will be on again tonight if anyone wants to get in some killin'.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I finally got to play today. Game is a lot of fun, but seems very stiff. I'll probably get it next week depending on my tips at work. Sub-Zero's move set seems to allow zoning much better now than it ever had.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Got some more games in with Ho Slappa, cannonball, and FOMOCO&CO. Lag in King of the Hill seems to change depending on who is facing off against one another. Some matches were fairly good while others had noticeable lag.

Funny thing is, I really wasn't bothered all that much by it. We were all having so much fun playing and fighting it was only a minor annoyance. Plus it seems like the MK folks give a damn and are actively working on making the game better.

Will be on again tonight if anyone wants to get in some killin'.

I will definitely be on again tonight. Would be awesome to get another KotH room going again. The lag wasn't too bad, aside from that one desync. It was a lot of fun playing with you guys.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Finally got my Dictator Pad in the mail, lovin' it a lot. Makes me feel like I'm 12 again playing MK on my SNES. Only problem I'm having is the right shoulder button I'm using for my block button. It works fine when I use it to block and to go for an x-ray attack. But most of the time if I go for an enhanced move it fails to pull it off. I've been playing Kabal and he sometimes won't pull off the moves I tell him to do. The pad feels good, but the triggers on the top feel kind of cheap. Hopefully I just have to break in the controller to get it to work more. I'll be on after Colbert to give it a go again.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
So, I totally got Jedah to ragequit in a very hilarious manner :lolz:

Still some more amazing matches though

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Whenever PSN comes back to life, feel free to add me 'Beh3moth-X' :)