Mooks

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Hi all a friend of mine and I are starting an internet store very soon that sells mooks, because I know alot of people here want to have mooks but just simply don't know where to get them. Well, all your problems are solved now. Since our policy is to get what people want and nothing more I'll post a thread each time a new mook comes out to see which people want them..The price of shipping etc. are yet to be decided and the webpage also opens soon.. So what do you guys think about it?

DK

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Would you just be selling the new release mooks or would you also deal in used Gamest mooks? I missed the KOF '96 and '97 Gamest mooks, and I can't remember what the hell I did with my AOF2 mook.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
That's yet to be decided.. I'll give you guys more info when the store opens in about 1/2 month's...

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
I am down with some mooks. Actually, if you all need help with a website, just let me know. Really interested in some of the newer mooks.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
rhiohki said:
I am down with some mooks. Actually, if you all need help with a website, just let me know. Really interested in some of the newer mooks.

No thanks I don't need any help with the website. Thanks for the offer. All the latest mooks will definetly be sold, so you're in for a treat;)

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I would be interested in a reliable source for all my Mook needs. If you can offer members here a volume discount, that would be even better.

GAMEFAN:D

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
i will alwayssssssssssss own you deathknight !!!!!!! :D
if u start a mook website i'll make u some publicity ! ;)

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I have a lot of mooks, and am always looking for more. Most of my mooks are the harder to find ones. I still need the KoFs, SS, and Garou ones.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Well we're always going to be trying to get the ones more rare and more valuable.. so that there's always something for everyone ^^

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
magazine+book=mook
sorta like a strategy guide but then with alot of art frame data etc..

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Yes, I'd be interested:) Since your in Holland and I'm in England I don't think shipping would be a big issue at all;)

You've got my support:buttrock: !

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
deathknight said:
Hi all a friend of mine and I are starting an internet store very soon that sells mooks, because I know alot of people here want to have mooks but just simply don't know where to get them. Well, all your problems are solved now. Since our policy is to get what people want and nothing more I'll post a thread each time a new mook comes out to see which people want them..The price of shipping etc. are yet to be decided and the webpage also opens soon.. So what do you guys think about it?

DK

I think that's a good idea, even more as you are in Europe. For someone like me without a credit card (and, consequently, without PayPal) it's next-to-impossible to buy mooks off of Japanese sellers.

Count me in.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
Yep that's why we do it, to let the world outside of Japan have mooks as well ^^

Our plan is the following, each time a new mooks comes out I'll make a thread about it and leave it open for about 10 days or so, that the people who want it can say it there so that we know which amount to stock up on.. ala the shockboxes thread..

DK

ps. Site goes online in about 2 weeks, making fast progress:buttrock:

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
ok store name is going to be www.jiees.com (a short for japanese international electronic entertainment shop.com) and It's ready in about a week... first mook in stock will probably be kof2k1... I'll let you guys know:)

bahamut

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver, ,
Do you know if Rage of the Dragons and Matrimelee have mooks ?

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
nope they don't... probably since they weren't very populair in japan and only the very populair games get's a mook..

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
deathknight said:
ok store name is going to be www.jiees.com (a short for japanese international electronic entertainment shop.com) and It's ready in about a week... first mook in stock will probably be kof2k1... I'll let you guys know:)

NIce, let us know when you make your grand opening!

Oh, and put me on the list for a KoF2k1 mook, pleeze! :D