MODS: *sticky*

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
We honestly need to administer an entrance exam when registering on this site.

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
C'mon guys, this makes perfect sense, but only if you are privy to this TOP SECRET info:

I have been informed by my sources (an imaginary miniature panda bear named Sexmaster B) that every time a thread is stickied, a robotic carrier pigeon is dispatched from SNKP's US headquarters to Japan informing them of the contents of said thread.

The pigeon detonates upon landing. THe explosion emits ancient Native American smoke signals that the Japanese can only translate by using their cache of John Wayne films. The message is delivered straight to the head of SNKP, who then makes various business decisions based on what he had discovered.

So you see, it is NOT crazy to expect SNKP to produce a NGCD version of SS5 based upon what some internet losers think. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle...

Tampon

FAKE ACCOUNT DUNKED
Buro Destruct said:

Actually, that is not a bad idea.

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:

It's been suggested in the past, but OBVIOUSLY hasn't been instituted. For the record, I don't think it's a bad idea.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Dallas_Five said:
C'mon guys, this makes perfect sense, but only if you are privy to this TOP SECRET info:

I have been informed by my sources (an imaginary miniature panda bear named Sexmaster B) that every time a thread is stickied, a robotic carrier pigeon is dispatched from SNKP's US headquarters to Japan informing them of the contents of said thread.

The pigeon detonates upon landing. THe explosion emits ancient Native American smoke signals that the Japanese can only translate by using their cache of John Wayne films. The message is delivered straight to the head of SNKP, who then makes various business decisions based on what he had discovered.

So you see, it is NOT crazy to expect SNKP to produce a NGCD version of SS5 based upon what some internet losers think. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle...

internet comedy gold find of the day...

five funnyness cows:

cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif
cowsleep.gif