Mmhh... Lonesage will be sent... TO JAIL...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Indonesia was lovely aside from the capital (Jakarta), I recommend you take Jan there and learn how to surf.

Jan's Xmas shopping was roughly my ten day trip there, with a +1. Think of it Rot. You coulda had an Indonesian adventure, but she spent it all on Xmas. I'll let you dwell on it.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Indonesia was lovely aside from the capital (Jakarta), I recommend you take Jan there and learn how to surf.

Jan's Xmas shopping was roughly my ten day trip there, with a +1. Think of it Rot. You coulda had an Indonesian adventure, but she spent it all on Xmas. I'll let you dwell on it.

Most western women just want to go to a touristy beach or a villa in Italy.

Your Indiana Jones lifestyle does not appeal to them.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
she can go to bali and do the whole eat pray love bullshit with a thousand other foreigners thinking they're unique snowflakes

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
she can go to bali and do the whole eat pray love bullshit with a thousand other foreigners thinking they're unique snowflakes

hey, off topic, but I had a great time in Vietnam traveling solo. I mainly ate with the locals and tried to absorb culture with maybe only one or two days of partying with other travelers, but mostly spent exploring and interacting with the people of Hoi An and Saigon. Good times. Maybe I'll get around to finishing my blog post about my epic trip.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Most western women just want to go to a touristy beach or a villa in Italy.

Your Indiana Jones lifestyle does not appeal to them.
Not just western woman, I also want to go to a villa in Italy. Italy is a nice country, I should get back there some time in the future. It's been too long since I was there.