"Middle East Conflict Intensifies As Blah Blah Blah, Etc. Etc."

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
God damn it when Iran is going to take over Iraq? :rolleyes:

EDIT : Oops read your post wrong.

When is Iran gonna attack Israel is a better question.

Last edited:

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:
LOL

Yeah, the insurgents are kicking our army's ass, think their local army would have a prayer in hell taking on Iran alone?

Iran already controls Iraq, they don't have to invade.

People don't seem to know that Maliki's party is the al-Dawah Party, aka the Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq.

The war isn't only over, we lost right under our noses.

Fighter123

Banned
BoriquaSNK said:
Iran already controls Iraq, they don't have to invade.

People don't seem to know that Maliki's party is the al-Dawah Party, aka the Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq.

The war isn't only over, we lost right under our noses.

Sadly most people don't know this fact.

People in Iraq want to be part of Iran.

One small step to a big Mid-East war. :rolleyes:

aria

Former Moderator
Look out, T.A.P. is going to PM you and call you the antichrist for posting something so disrespectful.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
Sadly most people don't know this fact.

People in Iraq want to be part of Iran.

One small step to a big Mid-East war. :rolleyes:

They don't want to be part of Iran, there are some serious gaps social and ethnic gaps between Arabs, and Persians even today, but Iran definitely wants a Soviet style stronghold over regional Shia territory so it can counterbalance Saudi Arabia. Keep in mind, the Taliban and al Qaeda are HUGE problems for the Iranians as well, Sunnis consider Shia heretics to the nth degree. Once we leave, they'll be the targets (along with Israel).

I say let them fight it out, two thirds of Iran is under 30 and liberal...you think they want to suit up and fight regional wars for the sake of the Supreme Islamic Council? Pssh. This is truly where true freedom and democracy could grow.

As long as they don't try any funny business with Israel or Lebanon, I couldn't care less. A civil/regional war HAS to happen there if we ever want to regain stability because a weak and corrupt government being upheld by an unpopular occupation force is never gonna get us anywhere.

How would we feel if the Brits were the ones keeping the peace during OUR civil war?

SSS

neo retired
Fighter17 said:
God damn it when Iran is going to take over Iraq? :rolleyes:

All the more reason for you to take the ASVAB and get down to your local recruiter.

Fighter123

Banned
BoriquaSNK said:
They don't want to be part of Iran, there are some serious gaps social and ethnic gaps between Arabs, and Persians even today, but Iran definitely wants a Soviet style stronghold over regional Shia territory so it can counterbalance Saudi Arabia. Keep in mind, the Taliban and al Qaeda are HUGE problems for the Iranians as well, Sunnis consider Shia heretics to the nth degree. Once we leave, they'll be the targets (along with Israel).

I say let them fight it out, two thirds of Iran is under 30 and liberal...you think they want to suit up and fight regional wars for the sake of the Supreme Islamic Council? Pssh. This is truly where true freedom and democracy could grow.

As long as they don't try any funny business with Israel or Lebanon, I couldn't care less. A civil/regional war HAS to happen there if we ever want to regain stability because a weak and corrupt government being upheld by an unpopular occupation force is never gonna get us anywhere.

How would we feel if the Brits were the ones keeping the peace during OUR civil war?

And most of two thrids of Iran don't want to fight Israel.

Israel won countless battles against the Arab states and they all know if they fight Israel, they'll lose.

Also the two thrids really hate this president of theirs because he's a idiot to the whole world. Just in from Iran: The government of Iran is now cracking down on women dress code. Did the rape rate went up again?

Sadly I do see Iraq being under control by Iran because just fact it, the government of Iraq is weak.

If the Brits were keeping the peace during OUR Civil War, damn man I don't know.

SamuraiShodownSensei said:
All the more reason for you to take the ASVAB and get down to your local recruiter.

Flat-footed and can't run for shit.

Last edited:

Fighter123

Banned
Nesagwa said:
8 weeks of boot camp cures that stuff.

Thinest person on earth (and yes I do eat a lot), and the most weakest person on earth.

I just don't want to be part of the armed services. I just want to go to college, and work in business.

I don't think I can handle the smell of human flesh.

SSS

neo retired
Fighter17 said:
Thinest person on earth (and yes I do eat a lot), and the most weakest person on earth.

I just don't want to be part of the armed services. I just want to go to college, and work in business.

If you were in Israel you'd already be in the military. Why not defend the homeland?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Fighter17 said:

You aren't ready for business.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If you were in Israel you'd already be in the military. Why not defend the homeland?

The coast guard is the Jewish Navy...

Just Kidding...

Fighter123

Banned

I can help the US in many ways, but I can't serve for shit. Give me a gun and I'll aim like an idiot.

I wouldn't be allowed serve the IDF at all, because in their eyes I'm not Jewish!

Yes, my mother is not Jewish (but my dad is), but in Israel I'm not Jewish!

Most of the poor Russians who came to Israel had their children served in the IDF. When their children died the government want to remove them from Israel becasue they are not Jewish.

Worse we got the ultra racist Jews in Israel telling the government which people are Jewish (remember this, their children don't even serve in the armed forces at all).

So if you're poor and not Jewish, but your son was killed in battle by serving the IDF, and even worse the governement want to remove you from Israel because you're not Jewish, what would you do?

As much as I love Israel, the government is terrible as shit. :oh_no:

They shouldn't do the "Who's Jewish" game by the mother side at all. If you're Jewish by heart (and of course follow most of the Jewish rules), then you're Jewish to me.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
I can help the US in many ways, but I can't serve for shit. Give me a gun and I'll aim like an idiot.

I wouldn't be allowed serve the IDF at all, because in their eyes I'm not Jewish!

Yes, my mother is not Jewish (but my dad is), but in Israel I'm not Jewish!

Most of the poor Russians who came to Israel had their children served in the IDF. When their children died the government want to remove them from Israel becasue they are not Jewish.

Worse we got the ultra racist Jews in Israel telling the government which people are Jewish (remember this, their children don't even serve in the armed forces at all).

So if you're poor and not Jewish, but your son was killed in battle by serving the IDF, and even worse the governement want to remove you from Israel because you're not Jewish, what would you do?

As much as I love Israel, the government is terrible as shit. :oh_no:

They shouldn't do the "Who's Jewish" game by the mother side at all. If you're Jewish by heart (and of course follow most of the Jewish rules), then you're Jewish to me.

Arn't there Arab Muslims who serve in the IDF?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
That "who's Jewish game" thing sounds like an radical Israeli version of the Nuremberg Laws by the Nazis... disgusting.

One more reason why the US should stop supporting them.

Fighter123

Banned
Takumaji said:
That "who's Jewish game" thing sounds like an radical Israeli version of the Nuremberg Laws by the Nazis... disgusting.

Understand this man: I love the country, but I hate the government.

I believe Iran is the same way. They really hate the government, but I do think they are really good people.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
I don't think so....

From what I can tell....

Isreali nationals can serve regardless of ethnicity/religion.

The Druze and christians are forced to serve... but not the muslims.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:

The Jews have learned well...