Michigan meet up in September

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Hey, I am willing to host a meet up in September. My wife is going to a really nerdy convention for the weekend(Jemcon) and I think it would be cool to maybe get to know some of the locals here. I have a 1 slot cab, and should be soon a consolized 2 slot mvs. I also have a 50" tate plasma setup for shooters, crt setup, and 140" projection setup for modern games. I have a japanese 360 and about every cave shooter. I also have almost every cave game on 360. I have some limited room if people needed to crash. I live pretty close to the Indiana border. I am about an hour and 10 minutes from Chicago. Let me know. I am thinking about 10 guys tops. As far as systems I have basically everything. We could maybe setup some tournaments or something. I am cool with drinking as I will probably be grilling and utilizing our firepit area. I will supply all the food, you supply your drinks. Let me know. If anyone wants to google it is Niles MI.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
I quickly read "Magician meet up":crying:

Anyway, I had a look at Jemcon...incredible how that scene is still active ... they even confirmed one of the cast will be present!

Kudos to them
220px-Jem_logo.jpg