Michael Yagami

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Excellent seller! He explained all the details of the items I bought and was very timely on shipping. He even threw in a "BONUS MYSTERY GAME!" so all is good. I get pretty nervous when dealing with Money Orders, but he was very good about it. Highly recommended.

Thanks again Mike!

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Bought a few games from Mike and shit couldn't have gone smoother...this man knows how to do business.

Mike = :buttrock:

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
i have trade and sold to Michael Yagami all went smooth a great person to deal with A+ all the way :buttrock:

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
I have bought from, traded with and sold to michael yagami quite a few times and every transaction went very smoothly. He's a great guy to deal with.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Mike is one of the coolest guys ever...... Super nice.... I met him in Person....
outstanding top class person and buyer/seller/trader.
I have dealt with him numerous times, and with 1 large transaction.

You cannot go wrong with him. PERIOD!

please come back with your guitar :D he he.
:buttrock:

†B†V†

BIG

sony fanboy
Mike was one of the very first people I've ever done trades with here,back when I was still a newb to these forums.

He's a super-cool guy and a very effective trader, I can personally guarantee that you will be satisfied with your trade,and then some.

A+++ in my book.

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Mike is a great trader: top communication, quick shipping, and he's a friendly guy. A terrific person to deal with.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
You like me, you really really like me!

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Mike

Bergam

Banned
MAME & NEO-GEO emulator with online scoreborad

♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ Arcade Challenge - MAME & NEO-GEO emulator with online scoreborad, featuring new input method for mobile devices and new gameplay elements for classic arcade games. Includes changes to core MAME video and input systems making it faster and smoother than other arcade emulators on the market. Along with presenting new ways to play old games on your mobile we also aim to make it compatible and easy to use with real arcade cabinets by connecting your Android device to a bigger display and actual arcade controls, console gamepad or mouse/keyboard...

Download on Google Market: "♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ Arcade Challenge"

TonK

Least Valuable Player
♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ Arcade Challenge - MAME & NEO-GEO emulator with online scoreborad, featuring new input method for mobile devices and new gameplay elements for classic arcade games. Includes changes to core MAME video and input systems making it faster and smoother than other arcade emulators on the market. Along with presenting new ways to play old games on your mobile we also aim to make it compatible and easy to use with real arcade cabinets by connecting your Android device to a bigger display and actual arcade controls, console gamepad or mouse/keyboard...

Download on Google Market: "♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ Arcade Challenge"

Oh, the code you ripped off?

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I was wondering why my feedback thread rose from the depths.

Also: could have done without the dicks there, Mike. Could have done without the dicks.

Last edited: