Metal Slug X High Score Thread

slugnoid

Another Striker
Ok trying this out to see how it goes... Post your High Score

Rules: MVS Level 4. 1 credit only! (3 lives).

post score and the level you can make it to.

My score: 2,678,190 (Level 5)

Last edited:

slugnoid

Another Striker
i know i'm not the only one who plays this for score here... anyone?

new score 2,695,430 (level 5)

daybona

Juz,
If you do a search you'll find there are members on here who can score into the 6 million range.

I usually do between 2.5 and 3 mill per play thru.

I pride myself on being able to get 1 million on stage one.

slugnoid

Another Striker
right right, i just want to compile them all into a highscore thread... i hope to get a 5 or 6mil score at some point... only been playing this game for about a year for score.

how are you guys getting 1 mil in the first level? i get everything and ride the camel slug to the end, but still only get like 950thou.

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
slugnoid said:
how are you guys getting 1 mil in the first level? i get everything and ride the camel slug to the end, but still only get like 950thou.

Do you ram the destroyable wall with the Camel? That will give much more points than just blowing it up with the gun.

slugnoid

Another Striker
MNK said:
Do you ram the destroyable wall with the Camel? That will give much more points than just blowing it up with the gun.

tried this morning... not nearly as many points as finishing w the camel... the slug don't cut it in the first level.

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
slugnoid said:
tried this morning... not nearly as many points as finishing w the camel... the slug don't cut it in the first level.

Sorry, by "ram" I mean run him into it while still riding, not the "slug attack". Just ride into the wall and watch those points go crazy ;).

slugnoid

Another Striker
MNK said:
Sorry, by "ram" I mean run him into it while still riding, not the "slug attack". Just ride into the wall and watch those points go crazy ;).

huh? i'll try that out when i get home.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
picking up the game soon.

I just made the deal with someone, and when I get it in, I will try for a high score, and post it.

-idosk8