Metal Slug real?

Heath

, cheyne stoking
I saw this on Ebay...Anyone know if this looks like a legit copy from what you can see?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEO-GEO-AES-MET...ames_Games&hash=item3a5b8796cf#ht_2860wt_1140

Hi, Its fake for a number of reasons.the same person tried to sell it about a month ago.members of this forum and the seller had a few words and he ended the listing.something to do with the brick tiles on the manual(missing on the left of it)and the blast from the gun.also notice that the auction dosnt state whether if its a conversion or not, that to me is very bad business practice and would put me off from the start.

Last edited:

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah, I contacted him the first time. I'm pretty sure he knew it was a boot though. He may have acted like he didn't on the forums, but in the messages he sent me it seemed like he did.

I reported him, and sent him another message.

Last edited:

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter

Heath

, cheyne stoking
I would say that the Last Blade is 100% legit, someone would have to be barkin to make a conversion of last blade jp.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
i was just about to post this. i hate that the metal slugs have fakes out there. I would love to have all of the US metal slugs....original of course

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
I don't know what to look for on a Slug 3. I do know the seller's pics are extremely low quality. That usually means they are trying to hide something.

uiengineer

I don't know what to look for on a Slug 3. I do know the seller's pics are extremely low quality. That usually means they are trying to hide something.

i noticed the poor quality too. i'll stay away

Heath

, cheyne stoking

I allways get a £2 throw camera out when im going to rip someone off.it really does work.ever thought his camera isnt up to much????

Heath

, cheyne stoking
i noticed the poor quality too. i'll stay away

I cant believe how stupid this thread has turned out, the quality isnt that bad,what do you need to see what you cant.poor picture quality equals dodgy seller????

How many MS3 conversions is there???ive never seen one.

I use a Lumix G1 for my pics and they arnt much better than that.i must also be dodgy.

uiengineer

I cant believe how stupid this thread has turned out, the quality isnt that bad,what do you need to see what you cant.poor picture quality equals dodgy seller????

I use a Lumix G1 for my pics and they arnt much better than that.i must also be dodgy.

is this yours or something? shit, calm down.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter

Learn to read. I said usually, not always. When somebody is intentionally trying to scam, or knows that their product has defects, they will use low res photos or a stock image. By the way, learn how to structure coherent sentances.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I've never heard of or seen a Metal Slug 3 conversion. I think it would be pointless considering how much it would cost to make. There's only a handful of games that people bother making conversions of.

uiengineer

I've never heard of or seen a Metal Slug 3 conversion. I think it would be pointless considering how much it would cost to make. There's only a handful of games that people bother making conversions of.

since i'm a noob to the scene, which ones are most booted? Metal Slug (the first one) is one of them i know.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
since i'm a noob to the scene, which ones are most booted? Metal Slug (the first one) is one of them i know.

Metal Slug 1/2
Pulstar and Blazing Star
Neo Turf Masters
Magical Drop 2/3
Kizuna
U11
Breakers
Shock Troopers 2
Sengoku 3?
Twinkle Star Sprites
Anything unreleased on AES obviously

Also they're not boots, they're conversions.

uiengineer

Metal Slug 1/2
Pulstar and Blazing Star
Neo Turf Masters
Magical Drop 2/3
Kizuna
U11
Breakers
Shock Troopers 2
Sengoku 3?
Twinkle Star Sprites
Anything unreleased on AES obviously

Also they're not boots, they're conversions.
thanks for the list.

for systmdfect
Hello systmdfect
I would like you to please let me insult, and send me messages calling me scammer EBAY insulted by the truth you are a person of very low profile.
I do not scam anyone, for that very reason a month ago followed his advice and cancel my auction Metal Slug game for the reasons you gave me.
This another auction to conduct, was to sell other items that stay with a friend, you can check at the auction that bids the highest I cancel an error.
Because the commission for auction price is much lower than fixed appreciation choose this option.
But I see with displeasure that some people like to insult and believe they are superior to have a game "original."
A buyer of mine, was here all I can say that the sale you make is 100% original and can check at any time and with the help of friendly people who also exist in these forums.
Regards