Metal Slug 7 release information

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
isn't the whole "portable gaming sucks" thing a bit of a waste of time talking about?
No. It's time we put all this portable gaming in its place. You guys don't really play on the toilet, right? How long do you spend on the toilet?

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
No. It's time we put all this portable gaming in its place. You guys don't really play on the toilet, right? How long do you spend on the toilet?

Well, it's either that or read.

And let's face it - readings for losers, lol.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member

ha ha ha not enough time to finish Zelda I guess... but if I'm traveling or chilling at a cottage while the wife reads a book, portable gaming is great!

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
isn't the whole "portable gaming sucks" thing a bit of a waste of time talking about?

I just think it's really annoying that we wait so long for good old-school games like this to be made (new 2d is hard to come by as it is), and then a game like this comes out, and the only way to play it is by staring at a tiny screen, thereby inducing neck fatigue and eye strain.......:mad: It just sucks that playing it on a portable is the only option.I remember when the Dracula X Chronicles came out for PSP (I have the new slim with tv out) and I was SO hyped to play it on my 32" Sony......And then I find out that despite the fact that my tv doesactually have component input, the tv out still won't work depite having a fairly new tv set
BECAUSE.........It doesn't support 480p.

This my friends, is why this particular subject strikes a nerve with me.

It's better than nothing, I guess, (and I do still like portable gaming in certain cases, I really do) but when a new title comes out that I really want to play, and the only way I can play it is on a portable system (and because of that, I can't experience the game to it's full potential)............It just kind of feels like a tease to me?

Thoughts?

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
I've played on the john before but only for a few minutes (it doesnt' take long to finish up in there) I tend to read more than I play though in there.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The PSP is still better than the DS for people who are portable-adverse. The screen is clearer, it doesn't strain my eyes as much. And there is the component output.