Metal Slug 6: Levels 1-3

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Setsuna1982 said:
I'm the only one here who don't like the sound and find the game quite boring?

The game is quite boring. I was excited to see it at my arcade yesterday but after playing up to the middle of mission 3 with a friend we didn't feel like going on. Perhaps mission 5 would make up for it but it felt like a chore just trying to get there. I enjoyed playing MS4 more than this game. MS6 is nowhere near the greatness of the early slugs. I wasn't impressed with the music either.

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
Setsuna1982 said:
I'm the only one here who don't like the sound and find the game quite boring?

The game seems alright to me, but I agree that I wish they would have done totally new music for levels 1 and 2 instead of doing remixes of the music in Slug 1. The new sound effects seem cool though and is a welcome change as well as the scaling.

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
bokmeow said:
It looks like fun, that was downright silly though, NEOWAVE, to keep going for the walker slug instead of just finishing off the boss on the last level though :kekeke:

We should cut him a break since he was cool enough to upload the video, and he even mentioned that he was new to the game. I thought he did pretty well all things considered. Thanks again NEOWAVE! :buttrock:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
The video was actually pretty good. The stages look nice and long....with "mid" bosses and such. I will admit the white blood is a turn off but from first impression I think I will play this once it gets ported later. I would have liked to have seen the other characters get played as well (Ralf and Clark especially)....if just to see if there is really a difference in the playstyles based on the attribute rankings.

O.

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I really wish I had an arcade in my town. This game looks really good. I would like to see gameplay with ralph and calrk though. Those guys are stellar. Its tempting to get an atomiswave from excellentcom.net for this and fist of the north star.

a_bomb

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hecker said:
The game is quite boring. I was excited to see it at my arcade yesterday but after playing up to the middle of mission 3 with a friend we didn't feel like going on. Perhaps mission 5 would make up for it but it felt like a chore just trying to get there. I enjoyed playing MS4 more than this game. MS6 is nowhere near the greatness of the early slugs. I wasn't impressed with the music either.

Someone who put Elvis Graton in his sign must be right :lolz: but I still want to give the game a chance. Where did you find it in Montréal ?

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Coryoon said:
Someone who put Elvis Graton in his sign must be right :lolz: but I still want to give the game a chance. Where did you find it in Montréal ?

Think Big 'Sti. :buttrock:

The game is at Amusement 2000+

3 tokens to play, 2 to continue. :oh_no: