metal slug 5 jamma pcb and MVS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

ShockXtreatment

Kuroko's Training Dummy
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Well i am gonna see Vinh anyways this tuesday,I wonder if the Mini Marque is plexiglass =)??

It beter be!!

:mad:

jk

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
damn, someone as excited as me!!! i say YES its true, so for trieu has been right about all the new releases so its time to be excited and order:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Re: Re: JAP. KIT IS PCB JAMMA ENG. KIT IS MVS CART!!

Spike Spiegel said:
Shut up! Is this official? I don't know anythign about this site... mvs cart that is NOT a boot? I've had bad dealings with boots on MVS... can't stand 'em now. :envy:

This is fuckin' sweet. And to think that I got my free poster today, too!

Spike

It's legit.

dbarrett0928

Banned
metal slug 5

hopefully it will be released for aes, thats a definate purchase for me otherwise i may have to start an mvs collection!

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
neo-geo 2 said:
Why SNKP is makeing these in Jamma format has nothing to do with the bootlegging issue. A boot has been out since monday, so whats the point of even bothering with making a combo board?

So I assume you and japhei will be selling them by next monday? Silly playmore, forcing your hand again.:rolleyes:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Definately, SNKP is madder than I thought... Now they release both the PCB and the cart version of MS5 at the same time? Well, since there should already be bootlegs out there, this actually makes sense...

And Neo Geo 2, just shut the ugly hole you have in your face, it's hard to tell the difference between it and your asshole due to the amount of shit that come from it. If you want to sell your fucking bootlegs in ebay, go ahed. But just don't try to justify yourself with such pathethic excuses. SNKP TRIES to stop bootlegging, the problem is that they fail due to the efforts put by bootleggers just like you.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
If it was't for Christmas, I'd buy this right now... sigh. I will have to wait until after. Damn.

But I'm glad it's out there now! :tickled:
Spike